"What does he mean by that?" Izuku asked the handyman.

"Nothing at all. Just ignore those rotten heroes" Was the response he got.

"Sure. If you say so" Izuku answered. He was a little annoyed with that answer. Shigaraki knew something, and he didn't want to tell. Why not? What was the worst thing that could happen?! With that, Izuku left the room and went outside. He had pulled up a hoodie with a big hood, that made his face fall in the shadows when put on. He also put on a mask that covers the underhalf of his face.  It was late in the evening so when he wasn't in a bright lighted area, nobody could see who he was.

Izuku walked to a park. He was still confused with what he had heard on the news. He was the son of the number 1 villain and was a villain himself, why would a pro hero treat him like he was somebody they knew. Why did they say that he went to UA? He only was there before and with the USJ attack and after that not anymore. It gave him a weird feeling. Especially since he never had met that guy, or has he? It was all one cloudy space, his mind. Sensei told him bits and pieces about what had happened. How long he was out and that he needed his body 'clean' to survive. But still it felt like there was something missing.

Izuku was lying in the grass, watching the stars. Now and then, people were walking by, but they didn't even notice him. Sometimes he looked up to see who was walking by. Most of the people walking were couples who were enjoying the park. Then he noticed a couple. The guy had yellow hair with a black lightning bolt kinda thing in it and the girl had purple short hair. They were walking by and Izuku could hear their conversation.

"It feels so good to finally be away from the class and dorms for this one evening. Just you, me and this beautiful park under the stars"

"Yeah your right. Ever since the training camp and Kamino ward, everyone is on edge. And now Uraraka and some others had seen him, the search for him is fully going again. Everyone wants him to come back, to come home"

"Poor Izuku, he probably don't even know that he is being used. It's just like he is just a tool for them. Ochaco still isn't over the fact that he has just vanished. She really misses him, that crush of hers for him"

"And have you seen Bakugo?? I knew he was a caring person deep inside, but with Izuku he was like a whole other person. And now he is always just pissed, ready to explode. Still searching everywhere in his time off And if he isn't searching, he is training to beat up the people and take Izuku back from them"

This made Izuku sit up in the grass. What do they mean? How do they know him? He never had seen them before. Sensei had told what happened in Kamino ward while he was out, but he never heard something about a training camp. And why are they searching for him in the first place? And to have him to come back? Where does he need to come back to? Why do people care about a villain like him?

Izuku got curious and decided to follow the couple. To play it save, he hopped from tree to tree, listening to their conversation.

Jiro and Kaminari were in a conversation, talking about all sorts of things. The two of them went on a date together and after eating in a restaurant, they went to take a walk in the park. It was quiet in the park. Most of the people who were walking around  or hanging out earlier were already gone, back to their homes. Probably because this sorts of places attracts villains and homeless people at night. But Kaminari didn't care for that. He even had taken some leftovers from the restaurant and had given it to a homeless guy, who was very happy with it. 'He really is a hero' Jiro thought. When they came to the topic of their missing classmate and new found friend, Jiro got the feeling they were being watched. Or to say it better, being overheard. Jiro acted like the tie of her shoe had loosened and went to the ground, plugging her earphonejack in the ground to hear if someone was near them. She then whispered to Kaminari that there was someone up in the tree. They walked a little further to raise no suspicion. And out of nowhere, she rushed towards the tree. But when she was up in it, nobody was there. Jiro thought it was a little suspicous, but Kaminari said that it probably was a squirrel. After that, the couple walked further, slowly going back towards UA and the dorms.