☆ROUND 3☆

Hey all designers!! We're late..... again like we said. Congratulations on making it to this round!! Your designs were really impressive and you can't go yet. With that being said, this round will arrive with a new prompt...

And an awareness one. 

Disclaimer: This prompt contains topics about s***ide. Please do not read further if you are/could be triggered. Please let us know here if you are triggered by this. This is for the safety of everyone and those just reading/looking through this, please skip this chapter if you are triggered. 

Alright, let's go. 

This prompt reminds me of a lesser-known day, WSPD otherwise known as World Suicide Prevention Day, observed on the 10th of September ever since 2003. Since the 10th of September is approaching, Engy and I decided to have a prompt based on that. So! Without further delay, we present to you the prompt. 

༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺ 

Graphic type: poster

Title: Suicide Is Not the Answer

Subtitle: World Suicide Prevention Day

Description: As known, in 2021, September 10th is the world suicide prevention day (WSPD). So, we have at one point or other, met people some or many people out there attempt to take their own lives... or even consider doing it, name it for any reason, but the main reason is the problems in each person's life. What you have to do in it is to make a graphic that will convey the message. Make a graphic that's powerful, so people can understand the message by just looking at the graphic. We want to deliver an important message out there to the people struggling: Suicide is not the answer. We want to deliver the message in any way possible even if that means making a simple poster for it. 

Theme: Your choice, but if you do a dark theme, don't make it too dark. We are trying to stop it and rather spread positivity and help others out and too dark ones won't exactly suit this theme according to us. 

Colour scheme: Yellow, because yellow is a bright, cheerful colour that represents happiness. Also, a yellow ribbon is used to symbolize suicide prevention awareness.

Author's name/ watermark: Your username, and include "Andromeda Graphic Contest" too.

Face claim: Include one if you wish.

Dimensions: 24 × 36 inch ratio (1800 × 2700 pixels)

Requirements: You must include the yellow ribbon somewhere in the graphic. The Colour scheme can be altered, but you must include the colour yellow somewhere in the graphic. Face claim is not mandatory, but the title and subtitle are. The most important one, submit it on time. We will not personally remind you at any cost.

Deadline: September 10th, 12 AM IST. 

༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  

Important Notes:

•Face claim is optional. It's already mentioned in case you missed it.

•Dimensions can't be altered, at all. We may cut a few points from the total if the dimensions are altered. 

•You must submit with the way you chose to submit to AND the username you submitted the form with. No submitting from any other accounts or sweet little us will get ✨confused✨

•Deadline is September 10th, 12 am IST. Full seven days to make the graphics. Don't send them in too late, and do take enough time, we're in no hurry and how fast you submit doesn't give you any points.

•It is necessary to include your username, it helps us out a lot as well as helps your work to not be plagiarized. 

•We will not tag you personally to remind you about the contest as we did in the warm-up round, we'll just announce a public reminder on our conversations board 2 days before the deadline. We will also not extend the deadline. If you submit within, then good, if you don't, then also good but not for us or you.

•You can submit your graphic while using the preview mode to avoid it from being plagiarized or stolen.

•... Don't get salty if you get eliminated. You were eliminated for a reason.

•When you tag us in your portfolio, our username is celestial TWO UNDERSCORES NOT 1 community (celestial__community) please get it right I-💀✨ (If you miss it and we don't see it, I won't be able to stop Engy)

•Last thing, as we mentioned before, we use different criteria for different rounds. We do not pick/eliminate a person just because we liked/disliked (not really) their graphic. We understand that you might feel like it was unfair for you or someone else to be eliminated and for that, we give scores in DM's. Please do not fight with us on that, we are really trying to be fair here. I mean why won't we? We met half of you when we started this contest and it's not like anyone can bribe us. If you do have any questions, do drop them in our inbox and we'll get to you as soon as possible, but please don't fight us. It doesn't make us feel good, it feels really horrible. 

If you have any questions, do drop them here INLINE------

With that being said, Engy and I wish you guys the best of luck!