☆RULES☆

While this is a contest (or war >:)), there also have to be rules

While this is a contest (or war >:)), there also have to be rules. You can't just go into the space battlefield in a chaotic manner without some order.

That's not possible, nuh-uh.

⫸ Follow the community's account permanently, for further announcements and updates on the contest and other news as well

Follow the community's account permanently, for further announcements and updates on the contest and other news as well.

Follow the hosts and judges of this contest, A.K.A. kweenpatrickng & notyourwitch_ permanently. This is to show gratitude and respect for hosting the contest.

Add this book to your library and reading list, for further updates.

Shout-out this book on your conversations board (mb). We'd like to start this contest as soon as possible, so promoting really helps us in filling up the spots quicker.

Respect: Respect every designer here who decided to enter and participate. No hate, bullying or shaming on other people's graphics, not here and not in their private messages either. They will spend as much time as you'll do to make their graphics presentable and contest-ready. If we discover that this rule is broken, we'll immediately eliminate you. If you're not amongst the participants, but you still disobey this rule, you'll be banned from our community.

Do not bribe the judges. We'll judge each and every single graphic fair and square. If we catch you doing any sort of bribery, consider yourself eliminated.

Entered graphics must be of your own work. We don't encourage nor promote plagiarized content here. No copying or plagiarism of any sort or you'll be eliminated. Do not make any friends of yours to design your entries for you either. Password is your favorite thing about space, if none, then password is what you love about graphic designing.

You must have either Discord, a graphic portfolio or an e-mail. This is to submit your entries.

⫸ Any hiatuses you take, if you go AFK (away from keyboard) for a long time, something came up and you no longer can participate, we're. not. responsible., but please do inform us if any of these cases happen.

HAVE FUN!! Most people say that this ain't a rule, but I'd like to consider it as one :D

⫸ HAVE FUN!! Most people say that this ain't a rule, but I'd like to consider it as one :D

These are all the rules and regulations!! Pretty easy to follow, right?

Note: Failure to comply with rule #5, rule #6 and rule #7 will result in a blacklist from the community in addition to the elimination.

You can find more information in the following chapter, where we'll explain how this contest will function and answer any questions.