𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

Yeona's mind flashed back to when Seojun had taken her home and her dad had been there waiting, "Do you remember when I was dropped off on a motorcycle?" She asked her father, catching Hyeji's eyes widening in the corner of her eye, "It was the same friend."

"Friend?" Hyeji parroted, "He sure does make sure you get home safe, are you lying about him being your friend?"

Why is it any of your business? She thought as she smiled, "Just a friend. He's polite like that."

Her father nodded, "What is his name, for future reference?"

"Han Seojun." She replied simply, making sure to meet his eyes as she answered.

"I don't want this happening again. Do you know how dangerous it is to fall asleep in public? No more of that. Also, I want to meet this Han Seojun to make sure he's not gonna try anything." Her father stated, leaning forward on the table, clasping his hands together in front of him as if he was closing in on a business deal.

"Yes sir." She replied, "I need to leave now if I want to make it to the bus, if that's okay?"

He waved a hand dismissively, "You're free to go."

She sighed in relief when she made it out of the front door, smiling to herself when she realised that her father seemed worried about her wellbeing. It was strange to hear him demand something such as not falling asleep in public or wanting to meet her guy friends. He never seemed to care before, she wondered why he had the change of heart.

His assistant however... She would reserve a fork for her.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When she got the text from Jugyeong, she didn't expect to feel as nervous as she did. But nonetheless, she hurried to the office once she had made it onto campus, spotting Seojun's gang of boys, Han Seojun himself, Jugyeong, Sooah, and Taehoon in a large group, being yelled at to squat.

"Who else was involved?" The teacher yelled, pointing his ruler at Jugyeong in a threatening manner. Seojun stepped in front of it, answering for her, "We're not sure, it was too crazy."

Yeona frowned, shaking her head as she walked in, "It was me." She announced, staring at the teacher whose jaw had dropped.

Mr. Han, who had been sitting at his office desk, stood up with a gasp, "Kim Yeona?"

"Ah... Well... Squat!" He finally yelled out, pointing to an open spot within the group. She walked over and did as told, not making eye contact with anyone but the teacher, "What will become of all of you? Starting fights like hoodlums?"

"I was there too." The almighty Kang Soojin spoke as she stepped into the office, stunning Mr. Han who stared with wide eyes.

"I see it was a colossal mess... Unbelievable-" The teacher started, getting interrupted by Suho entering.

"I was the one who started the fight." He deadpanned, staring at the teacher with a straight face.

"Good job. Good for you," The teacher said, seeming as if he wanted to quit his job right then and there, "Unbelievable."

Mr. Han was still staring as if he had seen a ghost, "Not Suho too?" He whispered, shaking his head.

"Aigoo!" The vice principal bellowed as he entered from his personal office, "You punks!" He made a kicking motion to Seojun's gaggle of boys, causing them all to flinch, "My goodness!" He hobbled over to Suho and Soojin, "Did our top students get hurt by any chance?" He checked for injuries before flipping around, his worried demeanor changing to an angry one, "What in the world did you fools do? To make our top students get into a fight? Kim Yeona too?" He asked, spotting the girl who was standing behind Taehoon and Sooah.