Movie 4: Moonvasion Endgame Part 8

Start from the beginning

Duck Twins: Uncle Scrooge?

Scrooge was so happy to see his favourite twins together back in his life that he could cry. Instead he released his joy through laughter that slowly got louder. Donald and Della laughed with him and the original trio of adventurers were in a massive state of joy.

Soon a lot of their friends and family in their primary outfits were walking in.

The door opened to reveal Gladstone and Fethry. They burst with joy to see Donald and Della awaken.

Gladstone & Fethry: Donald/Della!

Donald and Della are happy to see their cousins as they ran forward and jumped onto their beds. The Duck Cousins all shared big hugs with one another before getting into a group one as Scrooge laughed with them.

Daisy is the next to enter and gasps with joy when she sees Donald and Della awake, especially Donald who's beak becomes wide open in joy to see her girlfriend. Daisy ran rushed to the bed and jumped into her boyfriend's arms to embrace him in a big kiss. When it ends they laugh as much as possible and Daisy then shared a hug with Della.

Mickey, Goofy, Minnie and Pluto ran in, laughing in joy when they see Donald and Della. They jump onto the bed after Gladstone, Fethry and Daisy got off, expressing their happiness and sharing hugs. Pluto licks the Duck Twins in joy.

Next to walk in were April, May and June jumping onto the bed to hug the Duck Twins which they return. Launchpad walked in (his charred arm supported by an arm cast) and he laughed with joy at the sight of the Duck Twins. Beakely comes walks in smiling ecstatically, followed up by Duckworth who expresses his joy with a simple nod. Fergus, Downy and Goldie are the next to come in and express their joy to see Donald and Della alive and well.

Panchito, Jose, Xandra and Ari were next to come. The Caballeros jumped onto Donald, hugging him as tight as possible, followed up by Ari and then Xandra.

Storkules and Selene were the next to come in, Selene and Della share a joyous hug and Storkules lifts Donald up in a crushing bear hug much to his charigin but he finds the strength to return it.

Sora, Riku and Kairi come inside the room, expressing words of pure joy as Scrooge continued laughing.

When Penumbra came inside Della leapt with joy into her alien best friend, giving a tight hug much to the Moon Warrior's surprise but she gladly returns. Donald ran up to also give a hug.

Finally, Dewey, Huey, Webby, Lena and Violet ran inside and gasp to see Donald and Della awake. The twins open their mouths in happiness, the boys first jump into Donald's arms and girls with Della. They all laugh with joy. The boys then jump into their mother's arms and Della shares a tearful reunion with her two sons. Webby outright hugs Donald to which he gladly returns along with Lena and Violet. He ruffles the Sabrewing sisters' hair.

As Della hugged her son she saw someone that made her gasp in sheer surprise and shock. Louie came inside looking at her mother with a tearful smile. Huey and Dewey released Della so she could let the fact that her youngest son has been brought back to life sink in. Tears gush out her eyes as she smiles before opening her arms. Louie jumps in to share a hug with his mom. Everyone watches with touched smiles, Donald walked up to tearfully smile at Louie before joining in the hug. Huey, Dewey, Webby, Lena and Violet all join in, sharing a family hug with the twins and Louie. (1)

Scenes shift to the bathroom where Donald is washing his face before placing his hat back on. He's wearing his blue sailor attire with the yellow lining and red bowtie.