Movie 4: Moonvasion Endgame Part 6

Start from the beginning

Leon and Cloud cut apart some monsters together and disarm a couple of Moonlanders of their weapons and pistols.

Even sends out rocks of ice at the larger enemies, Dilan impales a swarm of them with his six lances before unleashing a wind orb and Ienzo seals a swarm of them in his Lexcion and telepathically hits some Moonlanders with it too.

Louie slashes some Reapers before annihilating Strafers and Magnum Loaders with an Earth Crusher.

Lena sends out a couple of energy blasts at some MoonBots.

June blocks a Moonlander Soldier, pushes her off and tackles her to the ground.

Selene rode Pegasus down to slice off a Behemoth and Amunet bounces off a Large Body

Gyro and Officer Cabrera fired as much projectiles as they could from their guns and ray guns. Quackfaster crazily slashed through a horde Heartless. And a bunch of Harpies had lifted some Moonlanders in the air.

Gizmoduck launched an arsenal of rockets and finger lasers, before using his chest hand to grab a Moonlander and smash him into a Behemoth.

Roxas blasts through via a trail of light and darkness, slicing right through a bunch of

Beakely dropped down to kick a Moonlander in the face.

Terra smashed the ground, casting a Quake spell that knocked an Earthshaker off balance before using his Ars Solumn technique.

Launchpad, despite one arm being scarred impales an Armoured Body with his trident and then flips it above his head to smash it into more monsters.

Lea drops down smashing his Keyblade and Chakram to create a fiery shockwave that burns a multitude of enemies.

Isa throws down his Claymore, also creating a flaming shockwave that destroys Nobodies, before grabbing it and smashing Berserkers.

Xion spin slashes through a Morning Star before casting a Firaza spell on some Strafers. Namine beheads a Magnum Loader before breaking a Trinity Armour in pieces by shooting out orbs of light.

Cid frees himself from a swarm of Moonlanders and Heartless that had him in a dogpile with a battle cry. Aeleus slices his sword through the ground to crush the Nobodies via a mountain of rocks and debris.

Gabby threw daggers as she ran at a bunch of enemies before slicing them apart with her blade. Hack and Slash block a large Moonlander together before headbutting him and sending him flying

Tifa punched right through a MoonBot and Yuffie cut down a couple of Nobodies in half with her Ninja Star. Aerith froze some Moonlanders with a Blizzaga spell and Merlin destroyed a Phantom with a blue beam of energy from his wand.

Randy smashes a Moonlander in his helmet and Jonny chases after one with his axe.

Mitzy whacks his tail against an Earthshaker and it falls on its sides.

Darkwing engulfed some Heartless in purple smoke before swinging into take them out. He then jumps onto a Moonlanders, forcing it to swing its arms out of control.

Goldie and Kay rode on a Behemoth together, stabbing its back as hard as they could as it ran out of control.

Lancelot and Bors blocked Dragon Maleficent's bite with all their strength while Arthur and Galahad jumped onto her back to cut off her tail and stab her back.

Goofy drops down smashing his shield into Pete's face, disorientating him a bit. Pete recovers and tries to smash him with his chain hammer but Goofy blocks before kicking him away.