Season 2: Episode 34 - Whatever Happened to Donald Duck! Part 2

Start from the beginning

Donald vs Lunaris Music

Donald clenches his teeth, growling and panting, bringing up his first and with a yell throws a punch. Lunaris moves back to evade, Donald launches more punches but Lunaris keeps stepping back until he backhands the Son of Quackmore away. The General marches forward, effortlessly slapping away Donald's fists as he throws more punches while being forced down, even grabbing the duck's face and pushing him down. Lunaris delivers an uppercut that sends Donald flying and screaming. He lands at the bottom of the cannon, giving Lunaris a glare before charging at him again. He launches a barrage of much stronger and faster punches and this time Lunaris is blocking them for real but still smirking. Donald launches a kick which is dodged and Lunaris throws a spin kick. Donald hand-jumps off his leg and lands in front to deliver a blow but in an instant he's gasping in pain after being kneed right in the stomach. Lunaris then deliver two punches, followed up by an uppercut that sends Donald screaming and falling to the floor in front of the cannon on his back.

...

Donald is groaning in pain, his face a little bruised as he struggles to get up, holding his shoulder in pain while glaring at Lunaris stand at the back of the cannon looking down on him.

Lunaris: The warlord chuckles. Come now Donald Duck; is that your best effort? Surely you can do better that, I implore you to fight me at your best. Though, even you do you cannot defeat me.

Donald: And why's that you freak?

Lunaris: As you know already I have been researching you for years. I know your fighting style, your techniques in battle, your strengths, weaknesses, everything I need to know about you. I've watched over every single one of your battles Donald, including the ones you fought with the Keyblade Wielder, Sora. I know your every move before you can even make then and how to counter them.

Donald: I don't care about any of that garbage. But I do want to know a couple of things before we continue.

Lunaris: You have my undivided attention. Ask your question.

Donald: I understand how you got the Heartless and MoonBots…but how did you get Nobodies in your army. They were supposed to be wiped out along with organisation.

Lunaris: Not all of them. Maleficent was attacked by them a few time and used her dark magic to bring them under her control. On the condition that I rule Earth under her guidance she generously lent me her Heartless and Nobodies for my army.

Donald: I should've known that old hag and her thug would be a part of this. Well, here's another question why do you have all of my sisters transmissions to Earth stored away on a computer which I destroyed!?

Lunaris: Your sister attempted to communicate with your planet a multitude of times. However, she was the key to ensuring I build the fleet necessary to get me to Earth, so I needed her hear, which is why I ensured her transmissions never reached Earth…by intercepting them and storing them in my files… Donald growls and Lunaris smirks with what he's about to say next. And here's the part that will really catch you.

Before Lunaris could speak, Penumbra who regained consciousness leaps forward at Lunaris with her fist ready.

Penumbra: Lunaris! This ends now!

Donald watches her give a battle cry as she throws a strong punch at her former general only for Lunaris to effortlessly evade and ram his fist in Penny's stomach making her scream in pain.

Donald: NO! PENNY!

Penumbra is barely able to breath and barely sees Lunaris' sadistic face.