there was no storm, there was a hurricane

Author note..

Hey guys, I hope you are having a good day and that the weather is better there you are than what it's here, but anyway I hope you like chapter 2 of this book (:,

If you listen to music while reading I suggest you listen to something sad.

but just keep in mind that I'm not from a English speaking country so I may not have the best English but I will try my best to have as few typos as possible!

if you are Reading this on a computer it might not be any paragraphs, so sorry for that.

***************************

"Sweetie.... I-I think you have to sit down for this." my teacher says with a lump in her throat.

"please miss Salvatore just tell me what happened!" I say with a shocked and shaky voice.

I see that she is about to cry again but for some reason she looks me in the eyes and hardly tries to keep it together, like what she are going to tell has to do with me.... but I hope not.

"it-it..is," she begins but takes a short break and tries to blink away new tears that has started to gather in her brown puffy eyes "it happened something with...with..Matthew." she says quietly and then lock her look on to the floor. I think she didn't want me to hear what she said but I heard It very clear.

"WHAT!" I almost scream at her "can you tell me exactly what happened?" I say hesitantly. and as I look at her I see all the tears that she tried to hold back stream down her red blushed cheeks and down her throat "he was in a ca-car accident last night." she cries, and now she doesn't bother about the tears, she just sits down and start to sob with her hands in front of her face.

"how damaged is he?!" I ask with a shaky voice, not quit sure I want to hear the answer.

"he had a very tough night Amanda, he is at the Wilson hospital." she manage to say between the sobs.

This can't be true, it must be a joke and my classmates are going to jump out and scare me, soon, it must be a joke...it HAVE to be a joke.

But as the seconds ticking by and no one jumps out to scare me, the thought of my boyfriend staying in a hospital, fighting for his life right now makes my knees weak and I can feel my eyes fill with tears that soon wells over and start to drip down my cheeks.

I run out of the classroom slamming the classroom door behind me with a bang. I just run, where...I have no idea.

As I run down the street with tears streaming down my face, I see a car that I recognize, it's a black BMW and as it comes closer I see that the car belongs to my mother

*thank god she takes this way to work*

I wave at her when she pulls over and stops next to me. When she turn down the window she has a sad and upset expresion on her face.

"honey, what happened?" she asks me with a worried voice when she see my sad and wet face, I must look terrible, but I don't care.

"Ma..Matthew got in a car accident last night." I say quietly, while the warm tears stream down my cheeks and down my throat.

"WHAT! Oh my god, when? how? is he okay?!" My mother yells at me.

"mom, I don't know, I don't know." I cry

"ooh I'm sorry honey... Jump in I will drive you to the hospital, do you know which hospital he is in?" My mom asks me. "W-Wilson." I sob

My mom start to drive, but this time she doesn't drive slow and comfy as usual, It feels like she went from 30 kilometer per hour to 80 in just a couple of seconds, but I don't mind because the only thing I want is to see my boyfriend... If he's still alive.