"Uhhh... Well...". I sighed and gathered up some courage. "She needed help on her homework so I offered a study session".

"Well I hope you've got room for one more".

Before I could react he sped past me and into the house, and I could hear his loud voice greeting y/n in a "surprised" manner.

This... is not good.

Rouge's POV:

I opened my car door and got inside, closing it behind me and buckling my seatbelt.

I was just now leaving Tails house, he said Knuckles' car never pulled in the driveway and that he hasn't heard from him since school ended. He did say however that he saw Jet running through the street a few minutes before i'd gotten there, apparently crying and holding his face.

I made my drive out of the neighborhood and back onto the main street. I could've gone to Jet's house to ask more questions, but I already had a hunch that Knuckles and a certain green hedgehog were responsible for the crying hawk.

y/n's POV:

"Hey y/n! Crazy seeing you here". Sonic was suddenly standing before me, leaning a hand on the kitchen table with a smug look.

I leaned back in the chair with a 'haha I caught you' look. "Maybe I would've been at your house if you had my number... where is that by the way?".

I was still a bit upset that Sonic gave Silver my number, and I expected him to get nervous after being called out. To my surprise, his smug grin only grew deeper.

"I'm actually here to take it back".

I cocked my eyebrow confused, and I was about to not believe him, until Silver came speed walking over with a guilty look on his face.

The long quilled hedgehog rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I wouldn't have taken it if you would've just shared it with me".

"Like I told you earlier, if you wanted it you should've asked her for it, that paper was mine".

The two started bickering back and forth about it, but they suddenly stopped when they heard me laugh.

They each gave me confused looks as I giggled, holding a hand to my mouth to try and stop.

"I'm sorry, but what even is this argument".

I continued to laugh and the two thought over my words, eventually laughing with me a little longer till we all quieted down.

"If you wanted my number Silver, you should've just asked me for it, and Sonic you could've just let him see it".

"I was going to ask you for it after Science! I tried but then I... choked up? I don't know...". Silver hid his face in his hand, clearly embarrassed.

What a cute wimp.

"Dude, just do what I did. It obviously worked". Sonic looked over to me and gave me a cocky smile, accompanied with a raise of his eyebrows and tilt of his head.

I felt my cheeks warm up slightly but tried to play it cool. "Well you asked me for it. What was I gonna do, say no?".

He chuckled lightly at my response, still looking into my eyes with that cocky grin plastered on his muzzle. This was not helping my blush.

"Well thanks for stopping by Sonic, problem solved, you can go now".

Our eyes broke and we turned to Silver, who had his hands balled at his sides and an angry look directed at Sonic. I don't think he liked the flirting.