6. House of England

*****Jay's POV*****

"Jayde, c'mon, I have to get you to the airport. Your flight leaves in two hours!" Shane yelled, waking me up.

I rolled over in my bed, and fell on the floor. My eyes shot open and saw that I was next to the couch. I guess I must of fell asleep during the movie last night. I untangled myself from the blanket and stood up. I draped the blanket over the back of the couch.

I went upstairs to shower and get dressed. I grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom. I turned on my shower and stepped in.

After I had finished my shower, I turned off the water and stepped out. I didn't bother wrapping a towel around myself, because I had my clothes in the bathroom with me.

I dried myself off quickly and put on my bra and underwear. I slipped my black tank top on and yanked my black skinny jeans up my legs, almost falling a few times. I put on a red and black flannel, leaving it unbuttoned. I slipped on the pair of converse I was wearing last night.

I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. Unlocking it, I saw that I had a lot of notications; both from Twitter and texts. I opened all the Twitter notications first.

@JacksGap: So excited to see my girl @HeyheyitsJay later!

@Zozeebo: @HeyheyitsJay we need to catch up when you get here!

@BellaPizzianno: @HeyheyitsJay Babe! I'm going to miss you!

@DanielleMichelle (Dani): @HeyheyitsJay when are you coming across the pond bitch?

@TylerOakley: Jay is leaving me today, I'm not ready. D'X @HeyheyitsJay

@deefizzy: I'm really gonna miss @HeyheyitsJay now that she's moving to England.

Then I opened the text messages.

From: Light (Dan Howell)

Are you going to visit your favorite superhero group when you arrive?

From: Troye Bolton

Oh, so you can go to England, but not Australia?!?! Jk love you.

From: BENJAMIN COOK

WE ARE GOING TO HANG OUT WHEN YOU ARE HERE OK? OK!

From: Louise

Darcy is very excited to see you again! And so am I!

I responded to the texts I had, and then favorited the tweets I was mentioned in.

"JAY! Let's go! We're gonna be late! You'll miss your flight!"

"Coming!"

I ran to my room and grabbed my bags. When I had them all, I ran downstairs, almost running into my brother.

"Woah, slow down." Shane put a hand out to steady me.

He took some of my bags and we went out the door.

*****************************************************************************************

We got breakfast at the airport, and waited for my flight.

Once it was called, and I was all set to go, Shane and I said our goodbyes.

"Bye sis, I'm really gonna miss you. Please try not to get hurt. Or pregnant."

"Thanks, Shane. But, I'm really gonna miss you, too."

He wrapped me up in a tight hug, and that's when my eyes started watering. Shane pulled away slightly and smiled.

"Don't cry, Jayde. It'll ruin your 'emo' image."

I smiled. "Emo is short for emotional, dumbass."

Shane bear hugged me one last time and then pushed me lightly towards the gate.

Before I walked completely through, I turned around and waved one last time.

He waved back and I walked into the light to get on my plane.

Once I was situated in my seat on the plane, I turned off my phone until we were allowed to use them. I had the window seat, so I just looked out the window for a little while. Once the announcement that we could use our electronics came on I turned on my phone and plugged in my headphones to listen to music.

"I look around, 'round, look around and look it over, I take it up, up take it out and take you nowhere. Trading in who I've been for shiny celebrity skin, I like to push it and push it until my luck is over. It never stop stops, never stops well you better think it over prima donna you don't want to sever. All the work to impress, charming girls out of their dresses, smiling pretty, well pretty will swallow you forever."

After a few songs, I started to get tired. I ended up falling asleep to Kellin Quinn serenading me, "Stay for tonight, if you want to, I can show you what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time, such a long time, and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here."

***************************************************************************************************

"Na na na na, na na na na, na na na na na na na! I am aware that I am an asshole, I really don't care about all of that though! Na na na na, na na na na! I've got nothing to prove, na na na na, na na na na, but honestly I'm just like you!"

I was startled awake by Ronnie Radke singing. 

"Attention passengers, we are about to start our decent. Please buckle up and move your trays into their upright positions."

I moved my tray back to where it was and waited for the plane to land.

When it did, I got my bags and got off. I waited in the airport with all my luggage for the taxi that was supposed to take me to the school.

After a few minutes of watching for a sign with my name on it, I found a tall man with a short beard holding a piece of paper with my last name on it.

I walked over to him and, after confirming who I was, we went to his taxi.

I put my bags in the trunk, the man helping me when I needed it. I got in the backseat with my smaller bag.

I put my headphones in again and blasted my music on shuffle. Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me the Horizon was the first song.

"Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel, can you feel my heart?"

By the time we got to the school, I was at the end of song number 12 (without skipping any), Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides.

"To those who sing alone, no need to feel the sorrow. We scream (we scream) we shout, whoa, we are the fallen angels. We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels! We scream, we shout, whoa-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh! We shout whoa, we are the fallen angels!"

I grabbed my bag and got out, pausing my music and unplugging my headphones.

I took the rest of my luggage out of the trunk and placed them on the ground, a little way from the car.

I looked at the big ass building in front of me, the building I would be forced to call home for a long time.

I sighed, not ready to face all these strangers who I'd be living with while I was here.