Snow White and the Huntsman Part two

They have fallen asleep with him still inside her. At some point during the night, she wiggles her bottom, and with every slight movement, her inner walls slide and glide over his semi-hardened state. That state turns into a full on erection. Blanche feels him move with her, slow at first.

She moans, exhales and meets his thrusts. Hunter reaches for the sensitive nub between her legs, circles it with his thumb. Blanche arches her back off him, leaning her head on his shoulder, and grabbing fistful of his hair.

"You like that, baby?" he rasps in her ear. "You feel so fucking good, Blanche."

"More, I want more, Hunter."

He props her leg over his hip so he can gain deeper access to her. He growls against her as he nips at the skin on her shoulder. Hunter quickens his movements, letting the front of his hips slap against her round ass.

"Is that better, baby?"

"Yes. Yes!" Her orgasm shakes through her. Her fingers find his arms and her nails dig into them.

Stars appear before her as she feels as him hold her closer, pump faster, ready for his own climax and moan out her name. She comes again, with him, and she chokes out one satisfied sigh.

"I don't want to move but I have to go to the bathroom," Blanche says, tugging Hunter's hands over her.

Hunter nuzzles her shoulder and neck. "Go, baby, I'm not going anywhere."

"You better not."

Once he slowly pulls out, she feels cold and empty. When has she turned into a woman who loves being filled to the brim by a man? A woman who loves sex? Sex with Perry was a scheduled event, just like everything else. Five minutes of him grunting and poking, or three minutes of her on her knees with him in her mouth. Those were the gist of her sex life before Hunter. Blanche has a feeling Hunter is ready for it anytime, anywhere.

Perry never went down on her and Bee has always thought that it's something men didn't like doing at all. Hunter had wanted to do it that first night. It has shocked her so much that she has pushed him away. What she should have done was grab a chunk full of his hair and drag his head between her legs. Bee quietly snorts at her dirty thoughts as she stretches, pulling her robe back on and disappearing to the bathroom.

When she returns, Hunter has brought himself up to the headboard, leaning his head against it, the sheets pulled just over his hips. The side lamp shines on him and his inked torso. What a sight to behold. The man himself is a masterpiece. And that smile he sends her across the room tugs at her heartstring.

She should feel exhaustion, but she's running high on lust and desire. Blanche walks to the side of the bed, and reaches for Hunter's outstretched arms. Before joining him, she drops the robe.

When she lands on his lap, she feels yet another steely hardon, ready for her to ride. Joy and excitement bubble up inside her, followed by the surge of searing heat in her core. Screw sleep, she tells herself, or screw, then sleep. She giggles.

"What's so funny?" Hunter tucks her hair behind her ears. His eyes are directly trained on hers.

Bee shakes her head, bites her lips, and replies, "Nothing. Nothing at all." She begins to stroke him, her hands gripping him hard. He feels silky and slightly sticky from their previous bouts. This is what real sex feels like. Dirty and gritty and fun. Unlike those she's had with Perry. He would make her shower before sex, even though she knows, and he knows, that she takes great care of her body. And afterwards, Perry would cleanse himself of her, taking long hot showers on his own. Blanche wonders idly if Perry has done the same exact things with the other women he has slept with.