Snow White and the Huntsman Part One

There is no hesitation in her actions. Bee grabs at the neckline of Hunter's shirt, pulling him closer to her, then nipping at his bottom lip. He growls in her mouth, enticing a deep tremor in her centre.

The calluses of his fingers rasp against the sensitive skin of her back, wet from the lines of water dripping down from her hair. The searing heat of his touch causes a shiver down her spine. He wants her, and it's all the aphrodisiac she needs.

Blanche closes her eyes and lets herself feel.

With trembling fingers, she traces the strong column of his neck, the curve of his collarbones, and the sculpt of his chest. Then she leaves her hands resting over the beat of his heart. In the deep recesses of her mind, memories filter out. She remembers every inch of him during their first coupling, recalls the taste of his skin, and the feel of his hard length inside her.

Hunter releases her lips and nips at the smooth skin of her neck. His fingers find their way around her swollen belly meanders over her hips, and between her thighs. A trickle of wetness streaks down from where he palms her, with pressure so light, yet it engages her nerve endings. His mouth and teeth have found her nipples, eagerly poking out and yearning for him.

"I want you. I want you now." She knows she said the words but she doesn't recognize her own voice. Her body is heated through, aching to be filled by him, demanding the release she's craved.

Hunter meets with her lips again, murmuring, "I want you too, but I'm--" He releases a heavy sigh, and leans against her forehead. "--I'm afraid." His hand, trapped between her legs, pauses. "I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt our baby."

Blanche shakes her head. She squeezes her eyes shut, then blinks them open, and she finds his trained at her. "You won't. I checked with the doctor."

"Are you sure? I didn't... when did you ask him?" His fingers begin their assault against her slit, jolting her senses awake.

"Last time I was there," she tells him between pants.

When he tilts his head, his hot breath blows on the shell of her ear, when he whispers, "I don't remember you asking."

"You weren't there." Her hands are back to their exploration of his torso, now pulling at the hem of his shirt, trailing along the taut muscles underneath it.

Hunter grips her hands, steadying them in between their bodies. "When was the last time you saw the doctor?"

Shit, Blanche curses internally. A pressure has built inside her core. She forces herself to breathe, and tries to figure out a way to salvage the moment. If she doesn't get her release, she feels as though she will explode.

"The last appointment, you said it had to be rescheduled. Was that a lie?"

Blanche hangs her head. "I went without you," is all she will admit.

"Why did you tell me it was cancelled, Blanche?" Hunter's voice is low, but firm, and she can detect the slight hint of hurt in it.

She looks up to him, tugging her hands away from his. "Isn't it obvious?"

His toned arms fold over his chest. "No, it isn't. Why don't you tell me?"

Hunter steps back. Without the warmth of his body, the chill on her skin is immediate. With an exasperated breath, she picks up her robe, shrugs it back on and walks towards her bedroom, ignoring the sharp, quiet curse from Hunter.

"Blanche, stop, please." The pleading tone in his voice halts her mid-step. "I deserve to be a part of it as much as you. That's my child you're carrying. I thought we were in it together."

White LiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara