Prologue: When A Soul became Again.

"Where am I?

why is this place full of emptiness? I was just with my family, they were all around me.

Did I pass away?"

I look around and there's nothing in plain sight.

I start hearing An Echoed Heartbeat, I look quickly to my right.

There's light filling up the corner of this world of emptiness.

The colours Mābémakateywa (Grey), Makaōsowday (Brown), Ōsowa (Yellow), Miskaw (Red) & Ōsowmisaw (Orange) start swaying back and forth from each other, it's so tempting...why am I walking? I pull out my arm and try to grab one of the Lights of each colour. They keep falling back, where are they leading me?

The Lights start blasting up into nothing, I lift my head up as my eyes start glistening in amusement. The euphoric feeling of this place, I slowly close my eyes.

I feel light, Like Gravity no Longer Exists, then I put my hands against my chest. I slowly take in deep breaths.
I start to feel as if I don't exist anymore, all I imagine now are the colours I've seen.

Who am I? I don't remember, where did I come from? My family....I cannot remember anything at all....
I'm tired everywhere once again...

The Echoed Heartbeat, it's inside of me.
I feel so Alive again, am I being brought back to this world once again?

——————————————

"Awe, he's a cute baby boy"

I Feel so Small, Someone is Carrying me but who?

I'm being handed over to some Warm Soul, She's exhausted but her emotions are overflowing with Happiness, It's the Euphoric Feeling again.

"Your Name is Julian, My Baby Boy"

I realize I'm Alive once again, I open my Eyes and I see This Beautiful Soul, She's my Mother.
I'm Blinded by the Ceiling light, and all I could think of was Cry, and so I did.

April 13 at 9:50AM Was The Day That My Soul Became Once More Again.

There is Life After The Womb, But why was it so Dark, I Thought Mother was My Goddess & I did not Believe that she was Real. She was Everywhere, Her Warmth is still here.

I'm in Her Arms, We're on our way Home.

——————————————————