As soon as they entered other businessmen try to approach them and interact with them. Even though Taehyung didn't like this whole event thing but still he has to. They all was talking with other businessman. It was a formal business talk.

The man Taehyung was talking suddenly stoped talking his eyes were somewhere else his mouth was slightly open. Taehyung frown at his sudden weird behaviour. Taehyung call his name once but seems like he was lost. Annoyingly Taehyung turn around to see what this man was looking. When Taehyung turn around his eyes widen in shock and surprise, his breath hitched.

'Park Y/N'

'Park Y/N'.....Her beauty and elegance were simply breathing.... . Parks had made a grand entry but the difference was their sister was with them. Y/n had attended a lot of business parties but all abroad. It's her first time in south Korea.

She was holding Suho's hand. Her brothers and Dohwan was surrounded beside her. Girls were daydreaming about her brothers and throwing dead glance towards her. All the girls presence there was so damn jealous of her.

Boys couldn't take their eyes off from her. They were ready to do anything for her one look. Married mans were also looking at her.

Watching all the mans stare at her y/n felt really uncomfortable but she didn't show it. Her brothers were giving all the man who was looking at her Death glance. Their protective brothers mood was active.

Taehyung still couldn't believe his eyes nor he could take his eyes from her. He gulped. Soon he realize not just him every single person specially mans were looking at her. Realization kicked him very badly, he felt possessive towards her. He wanted to protect her from this and keep her in his arms only.

"Y/n don't need to be nervous we are all here for you." Suho assured her.

Y/n sigh and took a deep breath. She give her brother a small smile and said "I'm okay bro, i think i can do this."

Y/n is now talking with a businesswoman. Dohwan like always following her like shadow. Y/n send her brothers away from her because she wanted to do this with her own. She completely want to came out from their brothers shadow.

"I'm really impress miss Park. You are so young but look at you, you are a successful businesswoman. I'm so proud of self-depended woman like you." the woman praises her. Y/n didn't notice but Taehyung was standing behind he all the time with a small group of man but his attention was only to her.

When he heard that elderly woman talk about her being a businesswoman Taehyung was shocked cause he didn't actually knew it but soon pride took over she is so young but successful.

Taehyung pov

This little kitten never fail to surprise me. I didn't even knew all this stuff about her. Damn i should done a background research about. If she keep looking like this how am i suppose to control my poor heart. Aishh this girl.