S1, Chapter 4: Kick It Up A Notch

Start from the beginning

Onixath:'It sure did'.     

Y/N: *sigh* *throws himself on the bed* 'It went better than expected, it looked bad there for a second'.

Onixath:'It did, but in the end, it worked out well, I'm proud of you.'

Y/N: 'Thanks'

Ddraig: 'Y/N, I do believe that you've shown you true colors as well, I'll allow you to use my powers'

Y/N:' Thanks, I meant what I said We'll make sure that everybody knows who the true dragon of domination is!'

Ddraig: *haha* sounds good!'

Y/N: Now though I think that I've deserved a nap'.

With that, it only takes a few more seconds before he falls asleep.

(Timeskip 45 min)

*knock* *knock*

Y/N wakes up from his nap due to the knocking, checking the clock he sees that it's been 45 minutes. Getting up he walks over to the door opening it to see Raynare standing outside.

Y/N: Raynare did you need anything? Should I call you Raynare or Yumma?

Raynare: *tweedling fingers* Raynare is fine. I wondered if that offer of buying clothes was still available?

Y/N: It is. *pulls out a card from wallet* There really isn't a limit, the code is 234-

Raynare: I'd like it if you could come to? *puppy eyes*

Y/N: Are you sure that you want me to come with you?

Raynare: Yes.

Y/N: Let me do something it shouldn't take too long then we'll leave.

Raynare: Right.

After she leaves Y/N takes out a piece of paper before writing something on it, then a gate opens and the paper falls in. 

(ORC POV)

At the same time another gate opens up at the ORC the paper falls through startling the members. Rias picks the note up reads it, before looking both happy and confused after reading it.

Rias: 'I might have another solution to the problem.'

(Third pov)

Walking down to the garage with her she looks at the cars available and is stunned. Y/N points at the car of choice, and soon thereafter they are on their way. As they are riding down the street, Raynare looks around at all the stores and looks genuinely happy. It's a nice change, and the way that sunlight falls on her face makes her look like an Angel. This causes Y/N to gain a small amount of pink on his cheeks before looking away.

Onixath:*chortling* 'Raynare and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G'

Y/N: 'shut up!'

It wasn't fast enough, as Raynare was able to catch it making her heart skip a beat. Arriving at the mall they park the car before going through the mall. This unfortunately brings back some bad memories, which makes Raynare uncomfortable. Y/N notices this and instinctively grabs her hand giving it a light squeeze to offer comfort. This surprises her but she doesn't let go, due to it being a distraction. Walking down the mall they come across clothes that Raynare drags him into. What they don't notice is the white cat watching them. (Normally he could but now he's distracted) Trying on multiple outfits most for Raynare with some for Y/N as well after a long time they come out of the store with Y/N carrying multiple bags. After that, they get anything else she might need before settling down at a café.

Y/N: This has been nice!

Raynare: It has, what should we do now?

Y/N: Let's maybe just talk, if we're going to be working together it might be good to get to now about eachother. Let's maybe start with things that we like, should you or I start.

Raynare: Could you start?

Y/N: Sure! What do I like? *hmm* Well, it's a lot the main things are probably movie/tv-shows/anime, cooking, cars and working out.

Raynare: Wait, you like anime?

Y/N: yeah?

Raynare: Have you watched any Dragon Ball?

Y/N: No I haven't actually.

Raynare: You haven't!? Well, that settles it once we get back, we'll have to watch it! *Realises and blushes* S-Sorry, when I get to anime I can get kind of serious.

Y/N: *haha* No, it's alright it's nice seeing you like this.  You didn't say what you like though?

Raynare: Well it's pretty similar to yours except for not including working out. I'll do it but it's not something that I enjoy really.

Y/N: *looks at watch* Maybe it's time we get back?

Raynare: That's probably a good idea.

Walking back to the car with bags in hand, smiling. It had been a nice day. Driving back home while discussing which anime was best. 

(small timeskip)

As soon as they got home Y/N helped Raynare carry the bags up to her room. Leaving after having placed them on her bed, letting her put their clothes where she wanted them to be. It only took her about 30 minutes to finish it before walking down to see Y/N watching some anime taking a seat next to him before placing her head on his shoulder. They both enjoyed their company and the anime that they were watching, it was just nice.

(Timeskip 20 minutes)

The (Number) episode had just ended of (anime) that they were watching, as Y/N was about to turn it off but when he did he found Raynare sleeping on his shoulder. He had to admit she looked pretty cute, so as carefully as possible he turned off the TV. After that, he picked up Raynare as carefully as he could bridlestyle, as he was walking towards her room she snuggled up to him. When she did it he couldn't help but blush, after placing her on her bed, pulling the covers over her before going over to his own room and promptly falling asleep shortly thereafter.