S1, Chapter 4: Kick It Up A Notch

Mulai dari awal

Y/N: First thing, if he really was your father he would be proud of you anyway. The power that you have might seem minuscule compared to mine but it's still no joke. Secondly, I know that Azazel is interested in sacred gear but do you think that he would want you to kill someone innocent.

Raynare: Bu-

Y/N: Did you receive this order directly from him?

Raynare: No, bu-

Y/N: Think real hard. Soon you'll come to the same conclusion that I have.

She looks like she's thinking, before coming to a horrible conclusion of what she was about to do. At he relization she can't keep it in as she slowly starts to cry, the only thing that Y/N could think to do was to hold her close as she cried into his chest.

Raynare: Why are you *sob* doing this, I almost *sob* killed him?

Y/N: Why? Because you did it with good intentions and I assume that "Yumma" is closer to the real you. A cute and kind fun loving girl.

Raynare:*blush* C-cute?

Y/N: Yeah!

In a moment of emotional distress, she looks up at you, closing her eyes awaiting your lips only to feel a finger placed upon her lips.

Raynare: I t-thought that you found me cute?

Y/N: That is true, but firstly kissing you now would be wrong. Secondly I only know your name that isn't enough for me to kiss somebody. * Let's Raynare go to her disappointment* Now, I'm not going to kill you so you have a choice. You are free to go and do what you want. Or you could help me?

Raynare: Help you, with what?

Y/N: Nothing yet, but you want to make up for what you almost did right?*she nods* Well, helping me could be a good way to do so and if theirs anything that you don't want to do tell me. Similarly, if you ever want to leave you're free to do so. Now you can th-

Raynare: I'd like to help you!

Y/N: Are you sure?

Raynare: Sticking with you seems to be the fastest way to doing good and *blush* *mutters*.

Y/N: Sorry, I didn't quite catch that?

Raynare: Nothing.

Y/N: Well, then I'd like to welcome you to the team. This house is our main base, pick any room you want. I have food delivered here as to not have to go grocery shopping, if there's anything else you want, ask and I'll add it to the list. Anything unclear.

Raynare: No, master.

Y/N: Please call me Y/N, you're part of my team,  not my servant.

Raynare: Ok, mast- I mean Y/N.

Y/N: Better. *flashing friendly smile*

Raynare: *blushing*

Y/N: Now there are a few things that we need to get done, firstly I'll need to get a feeling for how powerful you are. Secondly we need to get you some more clothes and other things, I assume those are your only clothes *Raynare nods* Ok. Well, for now, I'll let you relax and get to know your surroundings, if you need me I'll be in my room the last one at the end of the hall.

Walking up to his room he leaves Raynare to her own thoughts, it has been quite a series of events. She'll need some time to think for herself.

Ddraig:'That went well'.