S1, Chapter 4: Kick It Up A Notch

Start from the beginning

Raynare(Y): Wait, I have to go after him we didn't finish our date!

Y/N: It's fine he doesn't have what you're looking for Yumma or should I say Raynare!

At the mention of her name, she realizes that she's been found out her tone changes as well from friendly to hostile.

Raynare: How do you know that!

She goes to change into her fallen form, with her clothes shredding before revealing her true form but she soon crumbles under increased pressure with a sword pointed at her neck. 

Raynare: What the hell is happening!?

Y/N: This is my real power, thankfully I set up a barrier here which allows me to not worry about one of the three factions finding out about me. Secondly, you were looking for this, right * Pulls out RDE on his left hand*. Lastly, I wanted you to know that I could kill you at any time I feel that it's necessary.

Raynare: How do you have the sacred gear, we confirmed that Issei had it!

Y/N: That was true but I'm not going to tell you how it changed. Listen! You haven't done anything unforgivable yet, show me that you can change and you can keep on living. I'll bring you to a place where we could talk more.

Raynare: Whe—

Before she could finish her sentence a gate of Babylon opens swallowing her whole before you leave. Walking towards the car before removing the barrier. 

(Small time-skip)

After making it home he walks into the kitchen, boils some water, and puts in a teabag placing it on the table before him. Deciding that now was a good time he opened a gate of Babylon and out fell Raynare onto the couch.

Raynare:*hmpft*

Y/N: I believe that should have been enough time to cool of.

Raynare: You bastard!

Y/N: I guess not, but before you throw a temper tantrum. Remember that what happened at the fountain.

Raynare:....

Y/N: Maybe some chamomile tea will help, and please change back to Yumma that outfit covers way too little. Appropriate sometimes not the time when you bargaining for your life, I don't want to have to force you to.

Reluctantly she changes back before taking a place on the couch.

Y/N: Tea? *handing her a cup*

Raynare: How do I know that you haven't poisoned it?

Y/N: *Sigh* *Takes a sip from the cup* See, now can you please drink it?

She takes the cup reluctantly before taking a sip, remarking silently on how good it is.

Y/N: Better? Well now, I'd like to talk to you about your mission here. Taking someone's sacred gear, you do know that it kills the person right?

Raynare:...

Y/N: Doing so on devil territory is even stupider. So why?

Raynare: Like I would tell you!

Y/N: *sigh* Look I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. Personally, I don't want to kill you but I also can't allow you to kill someone else. So please tell me.

Raynare looks down at the cup she's holding debating what she's going to do.

Raynare: *sigh* I want to impress Azazel, he took me in after I fell and became the father I never had. His latest orders were to get sacred gear and I thought that if I did that he would be proud.