Chapter 11: Surprise visit?

A/N: Here's chapter 11. Enjoy, people. 

Does it ever hurt any less?

Arya:

"Caleb! Quit pulling my hair!"

"Hold still, Arya!"

"Get that thing away from me."

"It's just a bit of mascara! It's not gonna kill you."

"No makeup!"

"CALM DOWN!"

"OUCH YOU BURNED ME!"

"Well, maybe if you didn't move as much, I wouldn't have!" He snapped crossly. Caleb refused to let me look in the mirror until he was done.

"Hurry up then- the shop's gonna close soon otherwise." I groaned.

"And.... Done! You can look in the mirror now!" He declared proudly.

I did so and screamed. "CALEB!? WHAT THE HELL?!"

"What? You don't like it?" He smirked, packing up the equipment.

"I look like I'm seventy!" I protested in horror. He'd put a grey wig over my hair and held it in place with pins. I had wrinkles that looked shockingly lifelike and brown contacts. He'd even put a frickin' wart on my chin.

"Oh come on," He laughed. "It's not that bad. And it's the best disguise! Now go before the shops close."

I shook my head in disbelief and began walking away. "Fine."

"Arya." Caleb sighed and I turned around. "Don't forget your walking stick."

I flipped him off and stormed out. When I went to the living room, the boys stared at me in shock.

"Wow, Arya." Isaac snickered. "You look... old."

"Shut up." I snapped, grabbing my coat and going outside, slamming the door on their laughter.

I walked briskly to the pharmacy, practising my old lady voice. On the way, I saw my face plastered on huge 'MISSING' posters. Huh... maybe Caleb was right about the disguises.

I shuffled through the doors of the shop, hunched over and squinting. I went to the counter and placed my prescription on the desk, coughing to really sell the act.

The lady at the desk scowled and rolled her eyes. What the hell? She grabbed a couple boxes and tossed them- very disrespectfully- towards me.

"Excuse me, miss?" I croaked. "This is the wrong medicine."

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "Just take the damn pills- you're so old anyways it's not gonna make a difference."

Aw hell no.

I straightened and slammed my palms on the countertop. "Who the hell are you calling old?! You're old enough to be my mother so YOU shut up and give me my medicine before I show you how old I really am!"

"What's going on here?" The manager appeared. I immediately made myself small and vulnerable.

"Miss, I came here to get my medication and this lady refused to give it to me!" I wheezed, even squeezing out a couple tears.

The manager- whose nametag read 'Laura'- scowled and glared at the receptionist, who shrank back slightly. "This isn't the first complaint! You're fired!"

"What? No, you can't fire me!" She sobbed.

"I can, and I will." Her boss replied. "Go pack your stuff and get the hell out of my sight." Receptionist stalked off, her face red.

Laura turned to me and apologised, immediately getting me the correct tablets and even giving me a discount. I don't know whether or not it was allowed, but I took it.

I bid Laura good day in an old lady voice then started to shuffle back home.

Home? Since when did I consider living with my kidnappers home?

Shaking my head, I sped up a bit and soon reached ho- the house. I opened the door and went to the living room.

"Hey guys-" I froze upon entering. There was a man sitting on the couch. His brown hair was meticulously combed back and his cold, blue eyes snapped to me when I entered.

Immediately, I went into 'old-lady mode'. "Hello, dearies. You didn't tell me we were going to have a guest?"

"That's because we didn't know uh... Grandma Gretchen." Caleb answered. I narrowed my eyes at him. Grandma Gretchen?

"Yeah..." Isaac cleared his throat. "Grandma Gretch, this is Gio Mantennii." But of course, I already knew that.

"Pleased to meet you." I forced a smile even though I wanted to beat him up with a chair.

"You too." He smiled and stood up, looking at the boys. "I want her back, boys. Don't worry about the cost- just get her back." He brushed past me and I heard the front door slam a few minutes later.

"What-" I started to speak, but Wyatt slapped his hand over my mouth, warning me to be quiet. I frowned, but stayed silent.

Isaac softly walked over to the sofa and felt underneath the seat cushion. A few seconds later, he pulled out a tiny black object. Microphone.

He scowled and dropped it then stomped on it several times before sweeping the pieces in the bin. Wyatt removed his hand and sheepishly smiled.

"What was-?" I questioned, moving to sit down.

"STOP!" Caleb shrieked and I jumped in the squat position, almost cracking my head against the coffee table in front.

He quickly ran to the kitchen and came back holding a small blue bottle. He began spraying something on the furniture.

"What's that?" I asked, half amused, half confused.

"Sanitiser. Who knows what sort of creep germs that pig brought in?" He explained. Once he was done, I sat down.

"So, why was that pig here?" I queried, relaxing slightly. The medicine crinkled slightly in my pocket.

"He wanted us to find you." Ethan muttered. "Promised us money to do so."

My heart sank. I was sure that the boys were gonna send me back to my doom. "Oh." I looked down.

"He even threatened us if we didn't." Blake added. "Good thing he's a pig and we don't care what he says."

My head snapped up and a wide grin threatened to break through. "Really?" I hesitated. "So... you're not going to send me back?"

"Are you crazy?" Ethan laughed. "We might not know you that well, Arya- with the exception of Chris- but we're still human. We won't send you back."

Relief crashed over me like a tidal wave. "Thanks, guys."

"But get rid of the disguise." Kit smirked. "I can't take you seriously when you look so... old." 

End of chapter 11. 

I hope you guys liked it!

Stay safe and thanks for reading :)