"Oh okay thank you", I said thinking of Divya

Where did she go? I moved forward checking all the rooms in the floor.. I reached some room and found it closed, I opened and found it all dark..

Shurgging it I was closing the door again when I heard some sound.. what the hell was that? Is someone inside?

I went inside and wait this seems to be some lab.. I moved ahead when I hear some sniffing sound.. this is scaring me now..

I couldn't see much clearly being it a little dark.. the power was off probably..

I was looking and moving ahead while I bumped with something.. no, it's someone..

Just then the lights where on and I saw Divya infront of me with her eyes closed.. Divya here? And she look frightened..

"Divi", I softly called her out

Divya

Damn, this subject was boring and our professor was like a cherry on top.. only he knows if he's teaching or just reading from his notes..

Anyways, the class is now done and we moved out for the break and we all.. means me, Anu and few of our friends where talking casually..

A while later I excused myself and went to the washroom.. Anu insisted to accompany me but I denied and went alone as it was near by..

I came back and my professor called me stopping in my tracks..

"Yes mam", I asked

"Divya, can you please take these books and keep it the lab?", She asked

"Yes sure mam", I said

"You know my place right, where I keep all my books?", She asked

"Yes mam, I know", I smiled

She smiled and went away and I went towards the lab and kept the books in its place..

I turned around and suddenly I felt scared.. scared of being alone, calm down Divya.. it's nothing, just go out fast..

I was moving ahead when the door closed suddenly.. shit, no Divi calm down.. I probably din't put the door stopper..

I tried to go away from the room when the lights went off and suddenly I felt rooted in my place and everything suddenly felt infront of my eyes..

Goddam, I started to sweat and panick arises through my chest feeling heavy all of a sudden.. I started moving forward while I bumped into someone..

I looked up finding a hope.. and I was already feeling dizzy with all those running in my head.. while I felt someone holding me through my waist preventing me from loosing balance..

But I was in no mind to think of that.. my thoughts where still occupied with what happened before, I fell down on my knees while I heard someone calling my name..

"Arjun", I whispered knowing his voice

"Divi are you fine, what happened?", He asked worried

I could no longer resist myself that I broke down the moment and caught hold of him in my little fist hugging him to my life..

He wrapped his hands around me caressing my hair with one hand and constantly rubbing my back with the other trying to comfort me..

I din't wanna leave him that moment.. I felt so weak all of a sudden and hugged him clinging to him tightly.. I don't know how long we stayed in the same position..