6 : Dream or Reality?

Start from the beginning

"You're. Sleep more. No need to do your morning jogging today." Beam grins at Forth's statements. The real Forth wouldn't know about his morning routine.

"I can't sleep anymore. You will disappear if I close my eyes." Beam said stroking Forth's face. "Can I hug you?" Beam inquired when he already put his body on top of Forth. Forth is clutching Beam by his waist with his big muscular arms while having Beam's head laying on his chest.

He was weirded out by Beam suddenly being way too bold. He expected him to be outraged by the sleeping arrangement.

"I will disappear? I'm here love." Forth mutters playing with Beam's hair.

Is he awake or not?

"Love? Who? Me?" Beam is grinning ear to ear with the love call by Forth. "I wish it was me in reality too." Beam indicated.

"You're in reality love." Forth still cannot figures out this Beam.

"Yeah, right." Beam sits on Forth stomach then leans in to give Forth a light peck on his lips. He waited for a reaction from Forth but he just give him his blinking eyes. "If I do this in real life, your big hand would already kiss my face instead." Beam declared then resume to lay on top of Forth's body again.

Forth wants this moment to last forever.

Beam kiss him.

It feels surreal.

"I'm pathetic am I?" Beam frustratedly vent out snuggling his head deeper to the nook of Forth's neck.

"I don't think so." Not as pathetic as me.

Forth just smile and hugs Beam tighter.

He is starting to have trouble restraining himself from touching Beam inappropriately with Beam continuously moving on top of him making him excited.

Fuck it!!

Beam screeched when Forth turn their bodies around unexpectedly. Forth is now on top of him on his four peering hungrily at Beam.

"Wow!! My subconscious mind did this?! I watch too many dramas. This is so hot."

"Are you.... gonna...you know..."

"...ksesmmme..." Forth is eating Beam's next words not caring about anything anymore. Beam is really excited about the kiss. It feels real this time. He let Forth dominate the kiss and have his way to him.

..damn..he's an incredible kisser.

Both of them melted into the hot kisses until they're breathless. Forth took the chance to devour Beam's other sensitive body parts while Beam is still high from the kiss.

Then...

Beam's phone alarm echoes in the room.

"Nooo....!!! Not yet!!" Beam yells startling Forth who was about to go lower of Beam's body. Forth movement halted as he stares at Beam with both his hands in the air. He thought Beam is yelling at him to stop.

Beam however is shutting his eyes chanting something.

"Come back, come back..."

"Love..."

Beam opens his eyes when he hears Forth's voice.

"You still here!!" Beam scream excitedly throwing his body into Forth's embrace. He feels such a relief for not waking up from his dream yet.

"Should I be at someplace not here?" Forth is still mystify by Beam odd behaviour since he wakes up but to be honest why ruin it?

He got to kiss and taste Beam even for a brief moment and it's heaven to Forth.