Angel ached to tell someone about what really happened with Salvatore. That what he told everyone was complete lies. However she knew that no one would believe her. He was the Don, and she was just a silly little girl.

"I tuoi genitori should be here soon" The nurse announced while placing her hand on Angel's head to feel her temperature. Sighing as Angel was above average, she poured more water in her cup. (your parents)

"Have some rest please" The nurse almost begged the young girl before exiting the room. Angel frowned and shut her eyes to sleep.

Her slumber was soon interrupted by her worried mother bursting through the door of the room.

"Mia figlia! Are you alright!?" Angel cringed at her mother's disturbance and flinched slightly when she ran next to her bed. Ludovica hugged her precious daughter and placed a kiss on her forehead. (my daughter!)

Behind her overly worried mother stood a frigid D'Angelo. His lips were pressed in a thin line and his arms were placed behind his back.

"Mio Dio! D'Angelo vieni a sentire la sua fronte, sta bruciando" Ludovica frantically called over D'Angelo as she felt her daughter's insanely warm forehead.
(My Gosh! D'Angelo come feel her forehead, she's burning)

Making his way towards the bed which Angel rested on, he ran his fingers through her soft locks lovingly. He remained silent as he analysed her features and placed a hand on her forehead.

"Cazzo, la sua temperatura è calda. Non può essere solo per la disidratazione" He cursed under his breath and turned to his wife who gave him a stern look for swearing in front of Angelita.
(fuck, her temperature is hot. It can't just be from dehydration)

D'Angelo frowned as suspicions lingered in his head. Angel was overworked and on edge. She was incredibly pale and her eyes looked more dull than usual. Something had happened to her. She looked anxious and paranoid. D'Angelo could tell.

"Mamma...i'm fine. Calm down please" Angel sighed as she tried to push her overly worried mother away. Ludovica was always protective of Angelita. It was her only child who she cared for deeply.

Angelita was a precious stone. Not only to her family, but to Salvatore too. He wanted to take her and lock her up away from the darkness of the world.  However, he was the ultimate darkness consuming her light.

"You need to rest tesoro, dinner will be served soon. If you feel better you can join the rest of us downstairs or i can instruct a maid to bring your food here" Her father spoke as his eyes softened.
(darling)

"Alright papà, i'm just going to rest for a bit" her voice came out a whisper as D'Angelo placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Bidding their goodbyes, her parents exited the room leaving Angel alone with her thoughts. She closed her eyes and tried to get comfortable again. Yet, her bottom was still sore and hurt when she would move around.

Her mind was filled with Salvatore and his sinful touches. She couldn't believe that she had allowed him to touch her so dirtily. She had let him spank her and made her cum... twice.
She felt mortified.

With her thoughts going crazy and head spinning, she eventually fell into a peaceful sleep.

***