-Enzo's POV
I can't believe they would do that to their sister I know that they have done things to me and I have done things to them but they were still siblings we haven't seen in 15 years now they're letting her marry some dickhead.
-Leonardo's POV
I can't imagine Lorenzo would actually do that and Alessandro and Matteo agreed now we have to sit back and watch but I don't want to do that we just got the twins back after 15 years,15 whole fucking years.
-Matteo's POV
I don't know if what I did was right maybe I shouldn't have said yes but we need to protect them, maybe I should have said no but if I did Lorenzo still would have said yes probably.
-Alessandro's POV
We need to do this I know Matteo is overthinking and Enzo and Leonardo are many but it's for the best we need to protect them, but maybe we could have made another alliance, no no we did the right thing.
-Lorenzo's POV
I know all my brothers are over stressing but we did the right thing I just hope Olivia understands I know Lucas will go crazy probably but he needs to understand.

✦Olivias POV✦
It's now Friday the past week Nick, Dylan, Lucas and I have been hanging out Lucas talks or at least a bit more I think it's good that we're finally making some friends but I don't want to trust them too much I only trust Lucas. It's now the last period and it's music, music is actually something me and Lucas love but rarely does it help with anxiety for me "ok today you are going to be in groups of 4 and you are performing a music piece You can use vocals or instrumental or a mix, you have to pick a song that matters to you and with like a storyline or a memory behind it, now I am letting you pick your groups don't make me revert it " the music teacher with orange frizzy hair says she's one good teacher here Lucas and I already know where together so we look around until I see nick a Dylan "hey guys, wanna be in a group " I ask they nod "love too " Dylan says after talking for a while nick gets drums Dylan and Lucas both have guitars and I sing also Dylan is singing a bit I chose the song Paper Crown by Kevin Krust. After a while of the boys getting beat down, we go to a spare classroom to practice.
"3...2....1 ,go " nick nods
"A paper crown
And a heart made of glass
A tattered gown
And her kingdom of ash
She walks alone
She can never look back
The story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea
She'll make it out
But she's never the same
She's lookin' down
At the scars that remain
But you hold your ground
Though your kingdoms in flames
'Cause it's the story of a queen who's castle has fallen to the sea
Knowing there's no one who will be
A king that will come and save his queen
When all she needs
And all she wants
When all she finds
When all she is, and ever was
Is compromised
'Cause there's no one to love her when
You built your walls
Too high
And there's no one to love you when you build
Your walls
Too high
She's looking out
From the war that's inside
She's screaming out
'Cause no one survived
But when you're all alone
You wait and you hide
'Cause it's the story of a queen whose castle has fallen to the sea
Knowing, there's no one who will be
A king who will come and save his queen
When all she needs
When all she wants
And all she finds
When all she is, and ever was
Is compromised
'Cause there's no one to love her when
You built your walls
Too high
And there's no one to love you when you build
Your walls
Too high
There is no one
Who is strong enough
To save your love
There's no fairytale
When all she needs
When all she wants
When all she finds
When all she is, and ever was
Is compromised
'Cause there's no one to love her
You built your walls too high
And there's no one to love you when you trap yourself
Inside"
I take a breath and one sing tear rolls down my eyes I wipe it quickly and the boys look at me shocked except for Lucas he just had a smile on his face witch is the rarest emotion for Lucas "your voice is ....beautiful " Dylan finishes nick sentence "thank ,but you guys are grate with the drums and guitar "I give a small smile then look at the time and the bell goes off finally me and Lucas that stupid dinner "umm me and Lucas have to go but maybe we can meet up on the weekend " "yes "Dylan blurts out "I ...I mean yeh that sounds grate ,I'll give you my phone number "we say bye and do the bro hug thing before walking out to our motorbikes "we should do music more often " I say to looking over to Lucas a small smile comes on to his face "yeh and the boys where right I can't remember the last time I hear your voice or when we sung together "I nod "we should do it more often " he nod "first let's get this crappy dinner over and done with Lorenzo was being a douche about it " I nod in agreement before getting my helmet on and we speed out .