16.The Letter

⚡️Zayn⚡️

It was Wednesday, I called Parisa to ask her if we could go skiing like we always used to, she said that'll be awesome so I called some of our old friends Felix and Dylan, and Leontes said that he'll come with us too so we packed our stuff and got ready to go, we planned to meet at Girdwood, Alaska, Leontes said it's the best place and we'll be gone for at least a month so I have to tell Perrie.

I went to Perrie's house to tell her that I was going, I've called her several times but she didn't answer I went to their house but no one was there but today, on Tuesday Debbie finally opened the door I asked her where was Perrie and that I needed to talk to her.

"I'm sorry honey but Perries out of town with her father, she wanted to tell you but her dad said that it'll be okay if she didn't tell you, I was with them too but I had to come back because my brother died in a car crash but the kids decieded to stay and they won't come back untill next week" she answered.

"Oh, sorry for your loss, so I'll write her a letter for her and can you give it to her when she comes back?" I asked

"Of Corse honey I'll be waiting for ur letter, I'm home till tomorrow"

I went home and started writing Perrie a letter when I finished it I went back to her house and gave the letter to Debbie.

🌸Perrie🌸

I just came back from Doncaster with Johnnie, Caitlin, my dad and Louis's dad it was amazing we had a lot of fun.

As soon as reached home I asked mum about Zayn, I really wanted to tell him but my dad didn't let me

"Actually yes honey he came here last week, he said he called you a million times but you didn't answer" well of Corse I didn't have service to call him or he call me "I'll go to his house" I said "he wrote you a note, he said it's important, I think it's better to read the letter before you go" this was strange, what was so important? "Where is the letter?" I asked "Upstairs in your room" she answered. I went upstairs as fast as I could, I saw the letter and opened it:

Dear Perrie,

I'm going skiing with Parisa, Felix, Dylan and Leontes at Girdwood, Alaska, it is far away from here but Leontes said it's the best place to go skiing. I always used to go skiing in different places when I was in Bradford, so I decieded to tell our skiing crew to go skiing, but out of all only Parisa, Dylan and Felix could come and after that Leontes decieded to come with us too. I'll miss you so so much babe, I hope you don't think that I did this to get some time alone with Parisa, because I love you so much more than her you are my sunshine and my world I promise I'll try my best to keep in touch with you and write you notes, I won't be back till next month :( but I will always write you one of my romantic quotes at the end of each letter :) I wish you could come too baby.

So it's not gonna be easy

It's gonna be really hard

We're gonna have to work at this every day

But I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you. Forever.

You and me every day...

Love, Zayn

The letter made me in tears, I don't know what would I do without him, I want him so badly but I can't I wonder if he wants me badly too.