13.The band? 0.2

I turned around to see the four of them, two boys and two girls yeah they were hot really hot but not for me.
"OMFG I C-CANT KEEP IT SHE IS TOO HOT" micheal looked directly at the brown haired one that had blonde at the bottom, "I LOVE THAT BLONDE ONE" And Luke looked directly at the blonde one.
"Ok guys calm down" I said laughing their reactions, then the bell rqngband we went to our classes, I was alone in the class, none of the squad was with me, exept Eleanor, the girl that Louis had a crush, oh and by the way, Louis and Jade broke up, but their still friends.
I went in the class and sat next to Eleanor "Hey El!", "Hey Zayn! Whats up?" "nothing, exept Louis talking about you all the time", "He is really hot" "I know, and I have a feeling u'll be together soon, I'm trying to make him ask u to be his girlfriend but he's just too scared", "ok! Thanks!" Then I saw them coming in the class and sat behind us.
"It's them?" Eleanor whispered in my ear "Yeah, I think I'll talk to them a little, that brunette girl looks familiar." I turned around to face the two girls and the two boys sitting behind them.
"Hey, I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik"
"Really? I'm Parisa, Parisa Tarjomani"
Parisa Tarjomani, hmm that name is so familiar too
"A-and I'm Besty-Blue... E-English" she smiled
"Oh yeah, sorry, but I think I know you, or at least Parisa"
"Yeah, me too, have we seen each other before?"
"I guess, where are u from?"
"Kent, but I don't remember much from my past"
Kent, I've been there before when I was 10
"Do you know which school did you go to?"
"Yeah, I think, It was something like... Jaguar? Joshua?"
"You mean Jashuar?"
"Yeah!"
"So we were classmates! I'm Zayn Malik that new boy from bradford! We used to sit next to each other, u were my best friend and I really liked you"
"Aaa! Yeah! Now I remember! Bradford's bad boy!"
"Haha yeah" I laugh sarcastically
"So whats up? U single or taken?" She winked
"Yeah, well I'm T-" I was cut off by Eleanor poking me, the teacher was coming.
•••
Sorry it's short but YAY! IM OBSESSED WITH ZARISA AND HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE MORE NEXT CHAP, and sorry to the Jouis shippers I just line Elounor so much :)