NYC, 5

siri

Sirius groaned as Remus tightened his grip on his back- surely leaving bright red nail marks in his wake. Beneath him, Remus gasped and threw his head back, exposing his throat which Sirius was quick to claim with his lips and teeth. He licked over the bruise he'd just made and tasted the sweat there that was trickling down from near Remus' temples.

"Want to try something fun?" Sirius asked from his place above Remus. He watched Remus pull his kiss-swollen bottom lip between his teeth and nod slowly. With his thumb, Sirius tugged that lip free and instead captured it between his own lips, even gently tugging on it with his own teeth. Remus squirmed beneath him and Sirius was quick to pin him back down with with a firm grip on each hip. He kept one hand pressed to Remus' soft stomach as he used the other to free the leather bindings from their place on his headboard. When Remus didn't offer his hand, Sirius extended his own and waited to the count of five before yanking Remus' wrist from his side and securing it roughly in the binding. By the time he was done with the first, Remus had already offered him the second. "Good," he praised, "what's your safeword?"

"Don't have one."

"Think of one."

Remus pondered for a moment, "granite."

"Granite?" Sirius asked with a soft smile.

He nodded.

"Okay," he tugged once on the straps to make sure they were secure before finding his lubricant from earlier. He'd lazily fingered Remus before, but not quite enough for him to be entirely comfortable when Sirius finally entered him, and Sirius relished the tight heat and Remus' half muffled sob as he buried himself to the hilt.

Sirius sat up quickly and resurveyed his surroundings. He felt the heavy heave and fall of his chest and the sweat trickling along his throat. Remus was still fast asleep next to him and Sirius combed a gentle hand through his hair. A soft, sleepy sigh of contentment escaped Remus' lips and desire struck Sirius again, and reminded him just how vivid that dream had been.

It was just past 5 in the morning, but Sirius hauled himself from bed. It took him longer than he would have thought to relieve himself in the shower. There was just something about knowing that the person he desired more than absolutely anyone else was feet away wearing his sweatshirt and sleeping in his bed. His body was entirely unsatisfied with the superficial form of pleasure that was his hand.

Remus was still in bed when Sirius returned, so Sirius crawled back in too. He hated that he couldn't have Remus, he just fucking hated it, but he also knew that he would never want Reg to date his best friend, in fact, he'd kill James if he tried anything with his little brother. Sirius combed his hand through Remus' hair again, though Remus startled this time.

"Sirius?"

"Yes, Re," he felt Remus relax, "I'm so sorry to startle you."

"It's okay if it's you," Remus muttered into his pillow.

Sirius didn't quite know what that meant, "I'm sorry I startled you."

"I'm sorry I ruined your night with Cameron."

"Connor?" He felt Remus nod, "I'd much rather wake up with you than him."

Remus rolled to face Sirius, though kept his eyes trained in the space between them, "what does that mean?"

"It doesn't matter if you're just going to go back to Mark and keep acting like you want absolutely nothing to do with me." Remus leaned up on his bent elbow and furrowed his eyebrows at Sirius. Sirius gazed first at where his shoulder was about to poke out of his collar, then at his lips, oh how much he wanted to kiss those lips.