alot about lesbians

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Thank you so much Addison." I said with tears in my eyes and she hugged me tight. "So... can i maybe uh- talk to you about something." Addison said nervously. "Yeah... but make sure it's not anything to ruin my wedding day." I said sarcastically. "Yeah no it's not. I think?" She said. "Addie what is it?" I asked. "Well would it be wrong if i sort of kind of had feelings for someone?" She asked. "And... who might that someone be Addison?" I said laughing. "Uh. Well um. M- Meredith?" She said and i knew she regreted it. Shock. shock. All over my face, even my body language changed. "Well i- i never expected- you to uh- e- ever have feelings for a woman. I thought you were like all oooo i love penis and whatnot." I said sarcastically. "Hey- Amelia this is not funny!" She said laughing a little. "Yeah yeah i know Addie. I'm proud of you. But i thought you hated Meredith?" I said. "Hate her? God no never. I've always had something  for her but who would want to admit that they had feelings for their ex-husbands ex-mistress? Nobody." She said. "Quite a point. How long has this been going on? And do you think she has feelings for you too, i've never suspected her as the gay type." I asked. "Wow seems you have a bunch of questions. I've felt like this for a while. You know i've had boyfriends and it kind of seems insane to have feelings for someone for so long but not for me. I wish we could be something. Anything." Addison said and i genuinely felt for her. "Never in a million years did i think i'd be marrying a woman and that Addison Forbes Montgomery would "come out" to me." I laughed. "Yeah, a lot about lesbians today huh?" Addie said laughing. "Okay... too much about lesbians, it's my day!! Let's go get me married!" I said excited.

I saw Zozo walking down the isle. She was the flower girl. "You ready?" Addie whispered walking me down the isle. "God i dont know. I'm uh a bit terrified." I whispered. "Just calm down, you're her for her. Only her. You and her against the world." Addie whispered and it calmed me down. "Thank you Addie." I said. I walked down the isle and waited for Arizona to walk. Arizona walked down the isle with her dad. It made me think of how much i missed mine but no tears. She smiled at me while she was walking and i've never felt happier. I love this woman more than i'll ever love anything or anybody else. She made it to me and we stood there. I was so happy that we'd got someone to marry us, after all it was hard. "We are here gathered today to commute these woman in holy matrimony. Marriage is indeed the promise between two people who promise to cherish and love one another until death do them part. Do you Amelia Frances Shepherd take Arizona Robbins till death do you part?" The minister asked me. "I do." I said proudly and smiling.  "And do you, Arizona Robbins take Ameli-." She cut him off. "I do!" Arizona said and everyone laughed.

And then there were vows. "I promise to you, Amelia Shepherd to love you all the days of my life. I choose you." Arizona said and i couldn't help but smile. "I promise to you Arizona Robbins to love you faithfully and unconditionally through the good and bad. I love you." I said and i saw a tear come from her eyes. "I love you too." She said. "Now that you both have committed yourselfs to one another you will take exchanges of the rings. We exchanged rings and god the kne she gave me was beautiful. I wanted to wear it forever. "Okay. I now pronouce you wife and wife you may kiss the bride." The minister said smiling. I kissed what i wasn't sure before but was indeed the love of my life. Once she pulled away i went in again for a peck on her lips. Everyone clapped and i'd never felt safer in my entire life. happier than ever. We walked back down the isle to head to the limo. I waved at everybody. "Holy shit baby we're married." I said giggling. "I know. I'm the happiest i've ever been. I truly love you Amelia Shepherd." She said and i smiled. We got into the limo and headed to the reception. I layed my head on her shoulder. "You know i thought it was going to be harder getting married once again without my brother. But it was so much easier with you by my side. It's you. I want to spend my entire life with you. I want forever." I said. "You drive me completely insane. I'm insufficient for your love." She said.

We made it to the reception and everyone was already there somehow. Everyone danced a little and my mother actually came. I even saw Callie surprisingly, i didn't think she would come even though Arizona told me she would. So, this was the second best day of my life. The first was meeting Arizona. A day i'll never forget. At hopkins when i walked in i saw this perky blond, never did i think i'd want to spend the rest of my days with her. "Okay! Guys let's play never have i ever!" Addie said drunk. Well pretty much everyone was. Except me and Richard of course. And Arizona knew about my problem just as much as Addie did so she didn't drink for me. Everyone agreed to playing the game so it was settled. "Okay! I'll go first!" Arizona said and i looked at her.

"Never have i ever had feelings for a woman or fell inlove with one." Arizona said. I knew most of the men would answer but i just waited to see who would accidentally out themselves because they were drunk. "ME!!!" Helm yelled. "Mer-r-meredith grey!" She slurred her words a bit. Addison look at her a bit upset and i realized how fast i'd forgotten she had feelings for mer. "Yeah, yeah m- me too!!" Addie yelled and i put my hand on my head. Arizona looked at me confused. She gave me a look that looked a bit like "her? she's?- oh..." she must've misunderstood. Cause it looked like "ohh she's drunk she doesn't know what she's saying" but she indeed does. I saw Meredith look at Addison. "And who might that be Addison?" Meredith asked quite concerned. "Ahh... i think i'm a bit too drunk for that. Maybe another time!" Addison felt and i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in. "S- she wasn't kidding?" Arizona asked me. I shook my head. "Oh my." She said.

After a while me and Arizona went home. Today was amazing. Im so glad i got to commit to this woman. My soulmate.