'Bon appetit, Olivia' he said and took his fork and knife to his hands.

'Bon appetit, Alexander' I said and smiled, continuing eating my pasta.

'I just thought, go to my wine fringe and open yourself a bottle of wine' he said and I smiled.

'I am eating your food and you want me to drink your wine too? That's too much, Alexander' I said adñd continued eating, ignoring him.

'I insist' he said and I rolled my eyes.

'I don't want wine' Lie. I do want to but I feel like just being here is already too much. Eating his food and drinking his expensive wine is a little bit beyond the border.

'Stand up. And open the wine, Olivia. I can see on your face that you want one' he said and took something behind him. It was a glass of red wine. I rolled my eyes and stood up. A short growl came out from the phone as I swung my hips to the wine fridge. I looked through his wine collections and I took out Screaming Eagle Cabernet 1992. I raised my eyebrows. He had a few of them here; they were pretty expensive. I made my way back to the table.

'Stai benissimo con quella gonna' he said and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

'Was that an Italian? I never heard you speak that language,' I said with a smile. He smirked and looked at his plate.

'Well it's my native language' he said and took some of his food to his mouth.

'What does it mean?' I asked. Italian is such a beautiful language I always wanted to learn it but with school I have basically no time.

'That you are a brat' he said and raised his left eyebrow. I smiled and nodded my head.

'Yeah, I know I am' I said and we both laughed. We laughed, ate our food and drank our wine for quite a long time. I started walking around his apartment with a bottle of wine in one hand and a phone in the other. My cheeks are a little red from the alcohol and my movements are a little clumsy. I laid on his bed with a hop and laugh and looked at him on the phone.

'I am bored. There is nothing to do in your apartment. Don't you have any games or sex toys or something here?' I asked with a laugh. All right the alcohol is a little bit too much in my head. His face turned a little serious and he was visibly eyeing me. Well, why wouldn't he? My shirt is half unbuttoned and my hair is everywhere. I look like a complete mess, he must be thinking I am stupid and young and oh Jesus why did I even come in here. I sat up.

'You know, I should-' I started but he cut me off.

'Go to the left bedside table and take something you like out of it, will you?' he asked and I slowly stood up and made my way where he said I should go. When I opened the first drawer I gasped. There were three vibrators. Each one had a different shape but they were all dark red with a golden stripe on the end. I went with the simple one; a little egg.

'If you chose, go back to bed and lay down' he said and I did as he ordered. I laid in the middle of the bed and breathlessly waited for his commands.

'Take off your panties' he said with a smirk and I smiled.

'Don't have them' I said and he deeply chuckled.

'I have the remote of the vibrator here on the phone, it's just for the speed you're gonna have to do everything else' he said and showed me the phone. I raised my eyebrows.

'You have a phone only for vibrator's remotes?' I asked but he ignored my question and the vibrator started vibrating in my hand. I looked at it and then back at him. He was watching me with raised eyebrows. I slowly lowered my hand and placed it on the spot that was aching me the whole evening. Small moan escaped my mouth. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make a lot of noise.

'Don't bite your lip' he said and I let out my lip from between my lips. I moved the vibrator up and down my slit and gathered a wetness on it so it was moving smoothly. I was circling around my clit. My eyes slowly closed and my head was falling deeper into the mattress.

'Eyes on me, baby,' Alexander said in a sweet voice. I opened my eyes and watched him watching me. My mouth shaped into an 'o' as Alexander highered the speed on the vibrator. My heart started to beat faster and I was about to reach my climax when Alexander turned off the vibrator. I looked at him confused as he only laughed.

'Please don't' I said and it sounded more desperate than I wanted it to sound. Alexander laughed and turned on the vibrator again, slowly highering the speed and before I could reach my climax he turned it off again. When he did it for the fourth time I screamed in frustration.

'Don't do this. Not now please' I said, my eyebrows furrowed in desperation and a devilish smirk on his face.

'As you wish' he said and turned on the virator on the highest setting. My eyes shut close as I screamed and moaned at the same time. I was so close that if he would turn it off I would still probably cum.

'Don't hold back' he said and I didn't. I climaxed all over his sheets.

'Don't pull away the vibrator, voglio vederti di nuovo alla disperata ricerca dell'orgasmo'

'Translate' I screamed as the second wave of orgasm was rushing to me. My hips started moving as I tried to reach my orgasm faster but that son of a bastard lowered the speed again.

'I swear to God Alexander if you are going to lower the speed on this fucking egg again I am going to rip you in half' I screamed at him and he just laughed and highered the speed and I came again. I tossed the egg on the ground and allowed myself a little oxygen.

'When are you going to come back?' I asked and he nodded.

'Probably on Saturday or Sunday. Now get a rest, you have school tomorrow. Goodnight, rosa' he said and hung up. I seriously have to learn Italian.

'Goodnight'