Chapter 22

"tease me before you plese me"

_______________________________________

Lara almost fell from the bed when I told her I slept with Alexander. She told me how happy she is that we FINALLY FUCKED! Her words not mine. As I assumed she asked me a million times if we are going to sleep together again, how he was, she even pulled out a ruler and told me to show her how big he was. With all the questions I told her to fuck off but still I answered her every single one except the one with how big he is.

'He asked me to go to dinner with him tonight,' I said and with Lara's expression I figured that she is more happy than I am. I laughed at her.

'What are you wearing? At what time are you going? Tell me you are going!' she shouted all the questions at me. Her hands grabbed my shoulders and then shook me. I smiled.

'Calm down, I am not sure I am going' I said and she frowned at me. I shook my head.

'Hell yes you are going! He is going to pick you up at 8 so stand up we are going to get you ready' she said and now I frowned at her.

'How do you know he is going to pick me up at 8?' I asked her with a frown and crossed my arms on my chest.

'I read your messages while you were sleeping,' she said with a smirk. I smiled and stood up.

'He fingered you the last time you two were out? Let him touch you. I want a dog too. Tell me everything!' she said and wrapped her arm around my shoulders as we were walking to my closet. I shook my head.

'I am not going to tell you shit' I said as we stood in front of my open closet looking at all the dresses I owned.

'This is going to be hard' I said and Lara laughed and shook her head. Yeah, I almost forgot she is my own personal consultant on what I should wear.

'This is going to be easy, girl' she said and started going through my dress. She picked four and placed them on my bed. First were an azure blue satin midi dress with pleated effect and spaghetti straps. Second were tight sky blue dresses without sleeves and round necklines. Third were lapis blue midi dresses with bulky sleeves, V neckline and rear binding. Fourth were tight embroidered arctic blue dresses without sleeves and with floral embroidery.

'Why are they all blue, Lara?' I asked her with a frown and her smile faded and frown replaced it.

'You just did not say that! They are not just blue! Look, this one is azure blue, this is lapis blue, this sky blue and this is arctic blue. Don't tell me I haven't taught you anything for the past 19 years' she said and sighed. I smiled at her and hugged her waist.

Lara is my best friend, my sister, my love. I don't know what I would do without her. She helped me get through boys. She taught me everything I needed to know about sex and boys. She told me how I recognize boys from men. She gave me my first condom. She supported every choice I ever made. And she is the same age as I am. I love her and I would never do anything to hurt her and I will kill anyone who will try to hurt her.

'If I were to jump off the bridge would you jump after me?' she asked, her tone serious. I looked up at her. Her arms now around me as I was bending and hugging her around her waist.

'I would be holding your hand and jumping down with you, baby' I said and after a minute staring into each other's eyes we bursted into laughter. I stood up straight and put my hand on my hips. I looked at the dress again and pouted my lips.

'I'll go with this one' I said and picked up the first one. They were simple and really pretty. Why do I have so many blue dresses anyway?

'Perfect! Come on I'll do your makeup' she said, grabbed my hand and dragged me to my table with makeup. We sat down and she started doing my makeup. She was good at those things. She loves fashion, makeup and all that stuff. Don't get me wrong I love it too just not as much as her. She always helps me to choose clothes but she always makes me try it so she can see if it's going with my hair or skin colour.

Lara did on me simple makeup with a little bit of blue eyeshadow and invisible lip gloss. She also did cat eyeliner that highlighted my eyes. A little bit of highlighter and I finally looked like a human being and not like a walking dead. She then straightened my hair and with azure blue paper clips she put the first strands on each side of my head on the back of my head. I looked at myself and with this hairstyle my cheekbones looked like they were higher.

'Here put these on' she said and tossed at me a pair of matching blue underwear. Strapless bra and laced thong. The set was from the Lounge. I loved this one. I changed in front of her and she started choosing shoes. She put on all of my heels. After what felt like hours she chose Saint Laurent silver courts with soft leather with 11 centimeter big heels.

'Why are you staring at me? Go change! You have only 10 minutes left! I am going to choose you a purse' she said and again went to my closet. I quickly put on the dress and heels. Lara turned to me with a Louis Vuitton pre-owned monogram clutch.

'Thank you' I said and took the purse from her.

'Accessories!' she screamed and took out of my jewelry box Bottega Veneta silver earrings and Calvin Klein silver wavy watch. Lara helped me put them on. After we were done I smiled at her.

'Thank you for helping me,' I said and hugged her. I heard the doorbell ring and I stood up straight. I looked at my watch. It was exactly 8pm.

'Right on time' Lara said. We went down and Lara waited behind the corner and watched us. I laughed at her and opened the door. Alexander was standing there looking like he was sent right from heaven holding a bouquet of sunflowers wrapped in newsprint. He looked at me and smiled. He was wearing a navy blue Giorgio Armani suit with silk black shirt that perfectly hugged every muscle on his God-shaped body.

I had to blink a few times to make sure he is real and I am not dreaming. I wasn't. He wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me closer. I shivered when he kissed me on my neck and then pulled away a little.

'You look spectacular' he said with a sweet smile. I don't think I can ever get enough of his smiles.

'Thank you, you look good yourself' I said and gave him back a smile. He handed me the bouquet.

'For you. I felt like roses are cliché. So I hoped you would like sunflowers,' he said. I took the bouquet out of his hands and brought it to my nose to smell it. Smell of sunflowers never disappointed me. It smelled like they do every time. But every time I smelled them I felt like I was in heaven. They were my favorite.

'Thank you. I like them' I said and all of a sudden Lara came rushing to me taking the flowers from my hands.

'I'll take care of them you two go! Have fun!' she said and rushed to the kitchen. I let out a little laugh and looked at where she just left. When I turned to Alexander he was looking at me with interest in his eyes. Something I rarely saw in men's eyes when they were looking at me. Alexander took my hand and walked me to his car.

'Shall we?' he said and opened the door for me.