Chapter 5

"love me, i'm cold"

_______________________________________

'We are going on a boat!' Maddy screamed from downstairs and I smiled. I put on denim shorts and a white top. Under it I had my black swimsuit with chains. I bought it on Shein for a few dollars so I am not going to risk it and I won't go to the water. I'll just sunbath. I went down to the back garden with everyone.

'So how big is your boat?' I said and then my jaw dropped when I saw the boat.

'This is not a boat. This is a fucking yacht' Kat said and everyone laughed at her.

'Where did you hide it? I hadn't seen it there when we came!' Kat said and Charles laughed at her.

'It was always there,' he said and walked to the boat.

'They for sure put that invisible coat from Harry Potter on it' she said and I chuckled at her. We all went to the boat.

Fancy. Elegant. Expensive. Everywhere you looked.

Wood and glass and flowers. It was pretty. I loved it. I went to the front part of the yacht. It had some chairs and deck chairs. But not those when you're going to camp, the wooden ones, these were from steel and ratan. They were just pretty.

'We are going to take a small circle around here and then come back. I heard there is a party in a town club, Livy, Kat. You could go' Elizabeth said and sat next to me. I was already lying.

'Sure we can go, Kat? Will you go with me?' I asked her and looked her way. She was laying on the floor.

'Yes, ma'am' she said and we both smiled.

'Alexander?' Elizabeth said and he stood next to me. He had, as I thought, six packs and tattoos. All over his fucking amazing body. But those weren't ugly like some guys, they have tattooed a bear on their stomach and think that it's good. Well it's not. He had small tattoos all over his torso. I tried not to stare but it was fucking hard when he was this hot.

'Yes, mom' he said and looked at me then at her.

'Will you go to the club with girls? To watch them if something happened?' she smiled at him and he shook his head.

'Don't you think I am a little too old for clubs? And I'm sure girls can take care of themselves' he said and looked at me, smirked and walked away. He laid on the deck chair next to me and covered his face with a towel like I did.

'Why are you sunbathing? Aren't you too pale for that?' he suddenly asked me but I didn't answer. I simply ignored him

We were like this for another hour when my dad called us to eat something. We had fruit and orange juice with ice. When we were done I noticed that we stopped in the lagoon.

'What are we doing here?' I asked and frowned. I walked to the front part of the boat with everyone.

'We are going for a swim, love' Alexander said and ran around me and jumped to the water. The water splashed on every side and he emerged from the water and shook his head like a dog to get the water away from his head. I snorted and walked back to my ratan chair and laid down.

Everyone jumped to the water after Alexander and I smiled under the towel. I wasn't really in the mood to go to the water.

'Hey, princess. Come to the water' Alexander screamed at me in his cocky voice. I rolled my eyes at him even though he hadn't seen it.

'I'm good here' I screamed back, my eyes still closed.

After a few seconds I heard wet footsteps approaching me. I quickly took the towel off of my face and watched Alexander coming closer. I visibly checked him so he could see that and smirked and looked into his eyes. He had a devilish smirk on his face. What the hell is he going to do? He came closer to me and threw me over his shoulder.

'What the fuck are you doing?' I got offended even though I liked it I had to make it seem that I didn't.

'Put me down. Now' I said. He just snorted and suddenly I was in the air and then in the water. I quickly swam above the water level to see that everyone was laughing at me. I shook my head and smiled. Alexander was already in the water.

'You have no idea how much I want to drown you right now' I said with a smirk and everyone laughed even more.

'Want to have a fight? Oh, shit. I forgot, you're weaker' he said and I shook my head and looked away rather than back at him.

'Want to make a bet? Oh, shit. I forgot, you're a man' I said and my mom almost drowned herself and Kat. You raised a bad bitch mom. She always told me to never, ever obey a man.

We were in the water for an hour and half and then went back to the boat and back to the cabin. Me and Kat were just getting ready. She helped me to straighten my hair and I helped her curl hers. We decided to wear matching clothes.

I am wearing a red dress and everything else, purse, heels and coat are black. Kat is wearing a black dress and her purse, heels and coat are red. We always do this when we are going together to the club.

'Are you ready girls?' my mom popped out of the room. She was giving us a ride there.

'Yes, ma'am' Kat said and saluted. We chuckled at her and went to the car.

'If you'll need a ride home just give me a call, all right?' mom said in the car.

'Don't worry we will' I said and she smiled at us. We came to the club and said bye to our mom and went inside. I thought that this was going tobe some old country club full of old men but no. This was a fancy club like everything in this town.

We went to the bar and ordered four shots of vodka. We always order four; one to the right leg and second to the left leg. Our father taught us so we don't totter. It's basically tradition.

We talked for a little while with the barman. Well Kat was flirting with him. We then went to the parquet and danced. We danced with everyone around us because we were a little bit tipsy.

I looked over the club while dancing and at the front door I saw Alexander. He was standing and scanning the club. My body froze when his eyes met mine. It felt like he saw into my soul. Suddenly some girl came to him and started touching all over his body. He didn't give her a slight attention. He was watching me and someone next to me.

I didn't even realize that I am dancing with some creepy ass dude. Well he was dancing with me. He started touching my waist and loverd down with one hand he squeezed my butt and with another one he squeezed my boob. It hurts.

'Stop touching me' I said to him and tried to push his hand off of me but he squeezed even harder.

'Come on, barbie. Don't tell me you don't like this. I know you do' he whispered into my ear and bit it. Ouch.

'I'm serious, sir. Please let me go. You are hurting me' I said a little bit louder to catch someone's attention but no one even looked at us. Suddenly he wasn't touching me anymore. I turned around to face Alexander's back. Kat came behind me and watched Alexander as everyone else.

'She asked you to not touch her,' he said warningly.

'What are you going to do about it big man? Beat me? You wouldn't dare,' the man said and laughed sarcastically. Alexander took a step forward and the man took one back with frightend face.

'That's what I thought' Alexander said and turned to us.

'Thank you' I said and he smiled at me.

'You're welcome. I'll take you two home. Come on' he said and took us home.