11- Another girl ?

Start from the beginning

" woa that's so cool" Chaewon exclaimed, stars in her eyes

" let's settle in the living room" Eunbi said, ready to walk but Minju talks so she stops to listen

" Mmh but first let's take a shower" Minju suggested, taking Chaewon's hand and walks to their room who are next to each other

" okay"

" I'll wait in the living room ! don't take too long !"

-------------------------

After their shower, the girls sat on the couch. Eunbi explains the situation with Chaewon at Yena, then leaves to grab a snack.

" So you'll be in our class ? What's your rank ?" Yena questioned her, while waiting for Eunbi unnie

Shaking her head, Chaewon answered her " I don't know"

Looking at Chaewon, Nako said " I think you're a fit to be a beta but it isn't our call, it's Eunbi unnie's"

" really ? I am that powerful ?" Chaewon replied, stars in her eyes, a huge smile on her face.

Nodding, Minju leans on the back of the couch and responded with " mmh mmh, school start after tomorrow we'll know there if you can come with us"

Hearing this Yena frowned as she replied " can ? Of course she can, she has her power, she's the same age as us. All we need to know is her rank"

" it's more complicated than it sounds, if she can come with us it means she has to learn to read and write tomorrow " Eunbi explained coming from the kitchen with a sprite and a bag of chips

" Oh..."

"Is it necessary to know how to read and write to go to class with you? I mean I can just listen and at night learn.." Chaewon asked them curiously

Nodding Wonyoung agree with her " certainly but it will make you tired, and it is not good for health"

Turning her head to look at the younger Chaewon asked her, confused, " what do you mean by that ?"

Nako answered her " you need to sleep at night"

Surprised by her answer, Chaewon raises her eyebrows and bends her head towards her right side. She replied innocently " oh don't worry about me, I'm used to sleepless nights"

Frowning, Minju puts her hand on Chaewon's knee and said " you're used to it and we're all going to make you lose that habit"

" Why ?" Again Chaewon asked, confused why do they want to help me at all costs ? I'm nothing to them, I'm nothing more than a slave...I don't even have a rank

As if she knows what she was thinking Eunbi said" 'cause you're our friend, our family and family take care of each other"

------------------------

Standing in front of a mansion, the girls look at each other as Yena knocks on the door. After a few seconds, a young lady opens the door and smiles at them. As soon as she sees the lady, Eunbi bows at her and says "Sorry to bother you Mrs, but are we here to see with Mrs Bae if Chaewon can come with us to class " Bowing, the others greeted her too.

Hearing her saying that the lady smiles at them and said " oh yes, please enter, you can sit on the couch and I'll get Irene" Letting them in she guides them toward their living room and lets them sits on the couch " thanks"

Looking around her, at the mansion Chaewon asked them the question that she has had in mind since they left their dorm earlier. " where are we ?"

" in the Red Velvet dormitory, the one where Mrs Bae and Mrs Kang live." Nako answered her

" The lady who opened the door is Mrs Son Seung-wan but she'd rather get called Wendy, she's one of our English teacher" Eunbi added, patting the younger on the head

After a few minutes the girls see Irene walk in the room with Wendy. She greeted them " Hi girls, how are you ?"

Getting up and bowing Minju replied " good, how about you Mrs Bae ?"

" great, Wendy told me you're here for something, what is it ? how can I help you ?" Irene asked them as she sits in front of them with Wendy next to her

"you asked us to come to you before the day of the school so that we could know your decision, if Chaewon can come to class with us " Eunbi answered her

" oh yes, Chaewon you can but there are certain rules for you, number one since you can't read and write you'll have some extra lesson with someone who will teach you, number two you'll have to train with the other to control your powers, number three, this one doesn't depend on me but on you Eunbi, you need to give Chaewon a rank in your pack, she can't go in school without one" Irene explained, lifting three fingers as she explained the rules, she and her friends / the others teachers make.

" No problem Miss" Chaewon replied, nodding, agreeing with her.

Standing up, Wonyoung looks at Chaewon and said " let's go Chaewon unnie, We'll try to help you learn to read, the sooner you start the better !" then she runs outside with Yena following being her

Bowing the others apologize for the behavior of their friends, then follow them outside " Bye Mrs Bae and Mrs Son"

" bye girls, see you tomorrow" Wendy said, waving at them about to close their door but Irene quickly prevents her from closing it and said " Chaewon-ah, someone will bring you your uniform in the afternoon, don't go too far from your dorm"

" okay Mrs, have a good day" the girls said walking to their dorm