Chapter 58

Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

-Khalil Gibran Quotes

******

It was yet another beautiful day in Varanasi where monsoon was about to leave and it was time to welcome winters in the city. Life was going with same hustle and bustle in the city till then there was call in Goyal Residence. Vrinda Devi was asusaul busy with her breakfast preparation the sound of the cooker disturbed the ring tone of the mobile phone. She didn't even noticed her phone was ringing till then Dadi came in Between to pickup the call,

'Vrinda you should take this call. Your phone has already rang twice.'

Vrinda rushed to the room near the kitchen. An unknown number flashed on the screen. Lot of thoughts crossed her mind before she could just pick up the call.

'Hello Vrinda.'

'Helloji.'

Vrinda could here a familiar voice from the opposite side of the call.

'Arey, don't your remember me. I am Sunaina your father in law's brothers' daughter in law.'

We always wonder that how a woman finds her connection and never goof up with each other. Whereas men on the other side if asked about in laws they would definitely forget even the immediate ones.

'Hello Sunaina, how are you? it's been a while.'

'I am fine you tell me how things are going in Delhi, how's life there. Even our Alka has a job there. She is going to come back next month permanently.'

'Arey that is good tell Alka to visit me whenever she gets time. She will also freshen up after visiting somebody so close and nearby.'

''It is good idea I will definitely tell her to visit you soon.'

'By they bhabhi, I saw Alaknanda with someone. I couldn't see his
face. '

''Oh in Delhi?'

'I assumed first it must be her fiance but then I couldn't see his face completely, anyway if Alakananda is free please let me know about her whereabouts and how can we meet. I will send you my address you please pass on to her it would be great to meet her.'

While Sunaina was ranting everything Vrinda devi became lost in Alakananda's new things, where her daughter would be going right away.

On the other.

After spending a beautiful night together, Alakananda was sleeping completely snugged in Avyukt's arms. They were spooning each other enjoying thai new found love to each other. Her phone started ringing.

She became alert when she saw the name flashed on screen. She geared up herself, she wore Avyukt's shirt from last night. Settling herself in the hall she picked up,

'Hello Mumm.' Alakananda faked the morning cheerfulness in reality she was completely drowsy and wanted her regular cup of tea.

Avyukt felt cold as soon S Alakananda's left so his eyes also awake he wore his pyjamas and left the room. He saw Alakananda talking to somebody. He went near Alakananda and sat beside her enveloping his armS around her Nd sniffing her hair.

Alakananda was completely engrossed in the conversation.

' Yes I will tell you everything once I am back to Varanasi. Yes I will come this Saturday only.'

'Mom no melodrama, I am telling you know we will discuss. Do not worry.'

Avyukt frowned at Alakananda's words.

'What happened baby?'

Avyukt cosily rubbed Alakananda's arm consoling in between. Alakananda snugged into his arms a bit more.

'It was maa.'

'Hmm' Avyukt signalled her to talk all the more regarding any problem in the mother daughter relationship.

'Somebody saw us together.'

'Oh okay!'

There was some face drain reaction from Avyukt. Yes we still live in an Indian society and it genuinely doesn't matter at all how big, adult professional you are people don't care about it. Her daughter is with some one else it is going to be an issue irrespective of age, gender, community, race. India is a country which shows equality in these matters alot. They dont belive that you are from certain community or creed where you should be not talking about somebody else. Indian aunties can talk about anybody at anytime without having any issues. They are very secular. They will do household chores efficiently, they will take care of kids and home but if there is any child's information which they have to sent to their parents' they are as good as detective agents. They will pose so wisely that nobody will be having any problem. This is a beauty of Indian aunty, we all love their gossips and need.

'Some Sunaina aunty who is our relative have given all the details about our whereabouts.'

Avyukt have kept his chin on Alakananda's shoulder and they both were snugged in a sofa.

'So now what are we supposed to do?'

Avyukt asked coming out all blank about the situation.

'I guess let's get ready have breakfast and then think about it.'

Alakananda calmly said being all tensed in her own thoughts regarding the matter.

'Lets have breakfast outside, let's go to some south Indian place in this north Indian environment.'

Alakananda laughed at Avyukt's excitement and got ready.

'Can we have a bath together?'

Avyukt pulled Alakananda towards her and guided on to bathroom.

'No mister, it's just one time thing. Just go.'

'What one time! Now I am having you for lifetime.'

Alakananda blushed at the thought of it.

They soon got ready with their respective wears. Avyukt on and off started staying with Alakananda so he already got some wearable things. He got ready in his casuals unlike his daily formal wear and they both started of to go to the restuarant but Avyukt had something else in his mind.

'Avyukt we were supposed to go left why you are taking right?'

'There is one place I need to show you before we go to eat. Its a nice place I have been thinking of taking you there for a very long time but obviously we didn't. One of the person during a train journey his name is Mr. Singh told me about this place. It's a gurdwara I was thinking of visiting of it for a long time now. Come na.'

'Sure let's go there but let's make it quick I got some work also at home.'

'No work is important than me right now okay, you have been working for 26 years already now it is time to give me lots of time.'

Avyukt hold her hand. They both took scooty instead of car today.

A/N: We all love this song right, so now you can anticipate what is coming!