Chapter 40

Be full of sorrow, that you may become hill of joy; weep, that you may break into laughter.

-Rumi Quotes

****
It was as asusaul morning time and Avyukt had bid his good bye to Mr. And Mrs. Singh who has now left for different side of Varanasi. Indeed it was a beautiful story with a good learning which Avyukt had got to learn from them but the most important part which he was now missing on was Courage which he lacked to stand in front of two people and miss it badly because all he has to do is not marry someone he didn't find compatability with. The best part about life it is beautiful and harmonious only when you are with people whom you vibe with and not with people you are simply adjusting with and that is how things were there for Avyukt right now.

It was time he is with people he chose to be with set his mind accordingly and not just stay with him for god's sake whose happiness. But yes, he knew if he took this step it is not going to be a happy one it might break the heart of the people he loves the most.

It is really heartbreaking sometimes that the people whom we love the most are not able to understand our feelings and emotions they don't understand how important it was for us to feel all those emotions and love each other. But for the growth in life it is really essential that we grow up in life and come out of the enmeshed family system and love each other to the fullest by letting each other go and give space so that we learn to take our own decisions and not just be a puppet in their hands or the one to satisfy their ego. And Avyukt was finally there in that position that he needs to take up his own reality by going against his parents.

Do you guys really think, for Avyukt it was all about Alakananda or the person she was whom Avyukt was envying? She was a carefree person with complete support from her parents living life on her own terms and that somewhere was there for Avyukt which made him fidget alot. It was not Avyukt who has to do this all things, it was his little desire inside who wanted to be free from all bondages.

'Avyukt I am really not sure about this you know how our parents our nothing is hidden, then what makes you take up this thing now when we all are preparing for your marriage. It's just few months left, there are people out there who know you are getting married to a certain girl think about our Father's reputation.'

Lata was unconvinced with Avyukt's attitude regarding the situation. She didn't know how to make her little brother understand the gravity of the situation and how he can achieve few things in life without their support. Things like freedom, solace, love and peace but for Lata who has always been on the side of her parents it was difficult to take up this decision and he has to make sure things take a better turn in some way or the other, so as Britishers did to us, Avyukt learnt from history,

'Divide and Rule.'

He knew if Maa and Lata are in same team then he has to make sure proving point to them would be difficult. So he decided to take Lata under consideration and teach her the importance of independence and standing on her feet.

'You were the school captain Lata, the most intelligent female in the class and look at you know doing things what your mother in law says, don't you think you have your own personality in some way or the other. There are things you have to learn doing. The things where you feel the most important person in your life is you and not a a lady with a weird mole on her face.'

Lata cringed at the thought of her mothe rin law, it was now here hidden from Avyukt that Lata and her mother in law were not on good terms. She always expected something from Lata and she didn't have it at all. Lata knew it would be difficult with mother in law she just wanted a transfer with her husband where she can build her own life. It was already two years of her marriage and she was delaying her pregnancy because being pregnant and sick under her is a task. She will never forget her household chores and a pregnant body with demand lot of rest. So Lata wanted to delay it because she wanted to enjoy each and every moment of it. And here Avyukt was making her understand about these things in life where she was can just do things with confidence and asusaul, Ragini devi had interfered here also not allowing Lata to take care of her own but her in laws because Ragini devi had to be all praise for her obedient daughter. She thought she has found the best match for Lata and she should be happy that her mother thinks of her in such a good way that she has made her settled in a good family but Lata was nowhere near happy about it and wanted to just leave.

'Avyukt I don't know why don't you go out with Rashmi for a while I ams ure you will get hang of her. Look at me Avinash is half of the time away in ocean I do miss him may be in these two years I have got only few months with him but I am so happy we have found our happiness in these all things in life. What do you think life should be it is not flowery everytime and as I have grown to like Avinash you will also start liking Rashmi I am sure about it, what do you think? Marriages are made in heaven, they are all god sent for us don't be so prude and break the heart of that young female for your temporary happiness. It is not so easy every time.'

'You seriously think you are in love with Avinash, you have known him for 10 months from all engagement to marriage you really think it is so easy and I don't know all about your feelings. You want to fly Lata but all you are doing is taking mother's advice, you think it's right?'

Lata started pondering over his words she knew he is right.

A/N: Some insights about Lata's life, let's know more about her in further chapters.