Chapter 30

This is a subtle truth. Whatever you love you are.

-Rumi quotes

****
'I think you should really give it a chance to do more things you know people are generally out of University after achieving your degree. Once we are IAS we should be looking on field job and not come back to college.'

It was a bright Sunday morning where it felt like rains are about to strike Delhi, it was already mid July but there was hardly any sign for rains to come in. Everybody was eagerly waiting for the weather to cool down a little bit so that the shining sun can relax a bit. And finally today the weather was showing some clouds.

Alakananda made a mental note of not wearing whites today because of the cloud.

'If it wouldn't have been for Avyukt I could have spent my day sleeping in this weather.'

Alakananda said to herself whining a bit.

It was 7 in the morning and the class would start at 8:30, Alakananda geared up little to start the day.

Alakananda was already annoyed at the scenario and on top of it Avyukt was present there as usual before time, a habit Alakananda was growing dislike towards. She entered the room settling the Mike amd everything so that she can prep everything before students start to come in.

She arranged the files and notes and ofcourse water for Avyukt so that he can sip it during lectures. A special instruction from Lalji, she scoffed at it.

Avyukt was a little colder towards her than his usual warm self. He avoided looking at Alakananda. He made his distance. The minute she entered the hall she saw him their eyes met but he avoided to meet eye. His face was also tired than usual, Alakananda noticed the lines under his eyes.

Soon the crowd of students started coming in and everybody geared up with their notes and pen. Because it was a Sunday in faculty members only Alakananda was present, Mr. Lalji was there for just introduction.

'Hello Student.'

The Dean addressed the youth in a strong motivating voice.

'Good morning Sir.'

'I am glad many people have enrolled themselves for this programme. You all could have used this Sunday morning for sleeping but you have decided to use this as an opportunity to grow in many areas of your life. This 4 Sunday motivation Class is for you all to decide what future opportunities you all have once JNU graduation gets over and in which sector you all can flourish.'

'Thankyou sir.'

Students said it in unison.

'Mr. Avyukt you all have met will be here to kindly help you in showing the path of success. He himself have done two government jobs and have excelled in his engineering studies. So he is the best person who is for me an epitome of dedicated and determination. I shall hand over my Mike to him now, who will help you in this programme.'

Alaknanda was making faces when Lalji was praising Avyukt. She didn't know Avyukt was following her instinct. He smiled at her, till then there eyes caught each other's. She got embarrased, with that there was gush of blood on her cheeks. She didn't know what she should do. So she buried her face inside the sheets she was carrying which had Avyukt's notes written. It was a photocopy of Avyukt's notes. It had everything from power of visualisation, his goals, his ambitions everything was piled up in one. What things he used to motivate himself daily, what was his daily routine like and how things should be in future for hime. Alakananda gave a keen eye on each and every word of it.

'If his ambitiousness was given so much of applauses why her ambitious attitude was supposed to be changed.'

Everytime she used to Avyukt's face all she could feel pity for the person in front of her, who talks everything so diligently yet when it comes to somebody else's dreams and ambitions they should be leaving it behind and live under the security of man. Which sometimes become difficult for woman who has Brian's of her own.

From the sheets, Alakananda's eyes met on to Avyukt. She was noticing him from top to bottom.

Avyukt could feel her eyes on him, he tried to shift in.

'Hello students, I am glad that you decide to explore more things and seek for career options which will help you grow not only professionally but also at the personal front too, it becomes very important for a person to understand that it is the happiness of performing the job which keeps up going rather than doing it for name sake. We should enjoy what we do and that makes our work all the more good.'

Alakananda remembered that how once she told that she really likes what she does to Avyukt, their eyes met at that instance. Alakananda couldn't control the fact that she could not take her eyes off Avyukt. Her mind ran into the thougt of why he was looking so tired? What is the reason of those lines under his eyes? What have been the cause of his stress? The ring was still shining in his fingers.

'Now it is her responsibility to take.care of Avyukt not yours.'

Her mind taunted her bringing her back in present, there was nothing she could do.

'Hey beautiful, have a bright day like your face.'

A message pinged on Alakananda's phone she looked down to see Yogesh's number. She smiled looking at it.

'You are the first thing I think when I get up.'

Another ping.

'You are so beautiful your face is my sunshine.'

Another ping.

'It would be great if people learn to keep their phone on silent during lectures because other might get irritated dut to it and it disturbs the sync of the class.'

All the eyes were on Alakananda, she felt embarrassed and kept her phone aside. Again burying her face in sheets.

A/N: To Avyukt and Alakananda lovers next 2-3 chapters will be about them. Enjoy.