Chapter 47

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.

-Rumi Quotes

*****

Lata's story

Lata reached the port with all the happiness and excitement she was feeling enthusiastic about her vist with Avinash. It has been a good time for her marriage now two long years but unfortunately due to Avinash's job and her mother in law's nature she never really got the time to mingle with him and talk something which will help him understand her feelings.

It was their first night after marriage where they both were together, Lata remembers the day when she was looking outside the bus from her airport journey to the port. She was completely oblivious about the fact of what was happening in her life she was 25 years old pretty female but extremely meek. She was taught how to do household chores, how to take care of a home how to take care of her in laws and husband but she was completely clueless about how to love her husband and she was completely oblivion about this fact. It was very funny of the fact that nobody taught her about the facts of life in today's time being so naive about her personal life for a girl is stupidity, girls if not in the regular way get to know things with their girlfriends also but she didn't even know about friends her mother always kept her away from other girls thinking she would get ruined in their company how funny everything was because she was supposed to have a life of her own.

Lata remembers her encounter with Alakananda, though in their meeting she came out to be under incident but Lata was envying Alakananda and her mother's support to each other because during her time the mother refused to give that support to her.

It was not like Lata didn't like her mother she loved Ragini devi alot but she couldn't find her in a space where she could grow with her under their rules and regulations and that she didn't like about. She wanted to be in touch with her through love and not some compilation of things to do once you get married.

The marriage night was making her anxious as soon as Avinash entered the room, Lata flinched at the sound of his footsteps she was noticing Avinash's picture on the wall. She didn't know what to do and was completely surprised about her new fact of life the room which will be her the house which will she make a home with her duties and loyalty she was clueless about it completely. The best part about marriage is that atleast you will be having someone, which Lata thought because looking at her life right she was sure she won't be able to live a happy and free life she would be always under the scrutinity of somebody the funny part was when Lata was bidding bye to Ragini devi she thought now her reigns of life is in her hand till then she didn't know there is somebody else which is her mother in law waiting for her to live the same life.

Avinash came near her in order to have some easy conversation with each other as they didn't get much chance to mingle before marriage.

'I know Lata we have not known each other well yet, we didn't get good time to mingle around but I would better like to take this relationship further only when we are comfortable with each other you know, when we have known each other well and can personally recognise our preferences.'

Lata nodded her head in obedience to it. She took the heavy lehenga and shifter her-self to the sofa relaxing her legs a little bit.

'You can change you know, it's fine you can be comfortable now it's your home it would be difficult for you to carry such lehenga for whole day and go around. Be at ease with yourself and relax for tonight.'

Lata didn't know what to say to this gesture of his she moved herself to find some comfortable clothing in her suitcase but all were some or other heavy suits or saree. There was nothing available where she could find some stuff to sleep in. So she was confused how to get out of it.

'I have nothing comfortable to wear for now I will wear my dress and sleep that is fine for me you don't worry.'

'Why don't you take something from me I can help you with it.'

Avinash gestured her through his cupboard, the minute she opened his cupboard it was all messed up, each and every thing was messy and no where organized. Lata knew it would be difficult staying with a man who keeps hygiene and steadiness away.

'I will find something.'

Avinash handed him a t-shirt which was big and loose for Lata's petite shape but she found herself soon slipping on to it with her picot on.

'It's so funny to wear something like this in front of you I didn't even feel comfortable in this, lehenga seemed easier.'

Lata spoke her heart for the first time after she came inside the room, seeing her speaking and moving comfortably Avinash also came a bit closer to her, she stopped allowing herself to come close to the husband.

'I like your voice I thought you would be not speaking at all. You are different from girls nowadays but I would like if you would tell what you feel more. You know, you are important and I won't know about the things without you telling me. Most of the time I am not even able to be there for you because of my job communication is the only thing we have together right.'

Lata nodded and smiled. Her blush creeping in.

Avinash came closer to inorder to hold her hand. They were coming closer, his hands rubbing her arms and soon they could feel each others breath. Till then there was a knock on the door.

Both got separated for a while , they could hear a faint voice calling them where they could have just enjoyed the moment.

'Avinash beta I am feeling very sick it would be good if you and Lata can shift in my room.'

Lalita devi have just entered and Lata's expression was clueless about it. This was just the start about her behaviour which was meddling inside. Maybe it was time for Lata to draw some boundaries between them.

The memory came to an hault and Lata reached a bus station.

A/N: Next two chapters will be LatA's insight then we will be back with our beautiful Alakananda. Tell me how did you like the chapter!