•Chapter 32•

Ni-ki POV

The whole week was quite the same as what usually happened but we keep on getting strong proofs to prove treasure's guilt. We've been gathering pictures and videos and student's opinions and experiences and telling them not to tell anyone. We also get into a lot of little fights with them and today is the day to rest and enjoy.

The Masquerade ball will start 6 hours from now the venue is all set and mom and dad have been talking a lot about tonight's event.

ENHYPEN

Jake:
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

Jungwon:
What?

Jake:
I'm having trouble with my shoes. I dunno what to use.

Heeseung:
Just use any

Sunghoon:
I wouldn't care less. As long as I'm handsome. I'll be the best looking person tonight.

Heeseung:
No I bet It'll be me.

Jay:
No one. Probably No one. Ya'll don't look good.

Sunoo:
Hyung Don't you remember me

Heeseung:
Jay you probably forgoten anything bout me?

Sunghoon:
Ice prince exsist bro

Jungwon:
I'll be it

Jake:
Ofcourse thats me

Niki:
Tschhh just don't come

Heeseung:
Chill you're the best looking person among us.

Jay:
Haha

Jake:
Ye

Sunghoon:
Ok fine he is.

Aish this hyungs really.  I don't know why are they like that but never mind.

We've been chatting for the whole time until they called me to prepare.

They did my hairstyle and I wore my outfit I just realized it took them 1 hour and a half to do all of that They gave me my mask but I still didn't wore it.

I waited at the living room holding this box which is a gift for my mom I his it under the pillow when I saw her coming towards me.

"You look so good sweety" she said and kissed my forehead.

"Mom!?" I said fixing my hair and she chuckled

And that's when dad came so we went to the car and went to the venue.

I got out and there are lots of people wearing masks so I can't recognize any person here.

Y/N POV

And finally my make up is done and I already got dressed a while ago Jae Hee and I were now ready. We entered their car and went to the venue. The car stopped and we went out and woahhh both of us got our mouths opened because of how many people are entering and the design outside is so beautiful so what more on the inside?.