•Chapter 18•

Y/N POV

Classes is still going on and I am still thinking about the Ni-ki and the Enhypen thing. Bell rang again and I'm getting my things ready and also does Ni-ki.

"Y/n I'm may not be able to go home with you again today" he said

"I see I'll head out now I'm gonna help Eun Sang unnie in there" I said and he nodded.

I head out of the class and saw one of Ni-ki's friend.

"Oh nice to see you again y/n" he said

"You too Jacob" I replied danggg.

"Its Jake" he said I laughed how can I forget his name.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I forgot" I said and we both laughed.

"Where's Ni-ki by the way?"

"He's packing his things" I replied

"Ok I'll go check on him we still have practices for tomorrow" he said.

"Bye y/n see you soon" he said and walked to where Ni-ki is so I went home again and helped Eun Sang unnie ofcourse.

3 hours had already passed and it's now 8pm Eun Sang unnie and I are discussing about random things when Ni-ki's mom came.

"Y/n Isn't Ni-ki home yet?" She asked.

"Maybe he is still pract---"

"Y/n can you teach me something about the homework" Ni-ki interrupted. And mouthed "let's talk for a while".

"O-ok sure" I replied

"Ni-ki honey what are you practicing as y/n was about to say" his mom said.

"I-its the physical exercises for our P.E" He said.

"Ok you must be tired do you want some snacks" she asked

"No thanks, can I have Y/n for a while" he said.

"Sure go on Y/n"

And I followed Ni-ki.we headed towards the garden. He sat on the bench and I sat on the opposite side of the bench.

"I'm sorry that you needed to be involved in here. I know we don't really have a homework but Can you not please tell anything about me dancing and Enhypen to my parents?" He said

"W-why? They'll be proud of you knowing that their son is a great dancer" I replied

"Tskk. I just hope but what your thinking isn't gonna happen" he said looking down

"Your parents are too kind?" I said

"If that's what you think? yes if its my mom but when we talk about my dad its a no for me" he said and stood up and walked near the flowers and looked at the sky

Now I realize that there's something I didn't know. So I walked to him and stand on his side also looking at the sky.

"I'm sorry I don't know anything about what your talking about. But can I ask why are you being like this" I asked

"Ofcourse you don't know but...aishhh nevermind just don't tell them anything about the dance ok?" He said.

"Ok I won't but if you need someone to talk to and if you need someone you can open up to I'm always here" I said and smiled at him

"I trust you Y/n" he suddenly said and I smiled and nodded.

We talked for a long time that we didn't notice it's already 9pm and he is being called to eat and also me. We separated ways.

(Next day)

I woke up by the sound of my alarm did my morning routine and ate and now I'm now heading to my room and suddenly Ni-ki's room door opened

"I'll wait for you at the car" he said and ran.

What- so I grabbed my bag and went outside and one of the car window opened revealing Ni-ki

"Hop in" he said so I enetered the car

The ride was quiet since he's asleep the driver woke him up when we arrived

"Y/n you'll go first I'll follow after" he said

So I went out the car and entered the campus and I saw a poster in the locker area it's a picture of Enhypen with a "Enhypen for the win" written on it.

And now I remembered that today is the dance off it'll start later 10am 2 hours from now.

Ni-ki's POV

I Told y/n to go first so that anyone wouldn't make any issues and ofcourse just in case for her safety if we'll win this dance of. a few minutes later I went out and entered the campus and saw a lot of posters cheering for us. I went to our practice area and I saw the hyungs we started practicing since the dance offs will start 2 hours from now.

We practiced and practiced and finally taking a rest would be great at this moment.

"Lets go prepare first. Let's change our clothes" Heeseung hyung said.

"Goodluck team" Jungwon hyung said

And we all did our handshakes.

The dance off will start 30 minutes from now. We went to change for our battle for the first round. For the first round we'll perform Drunk-Dazed and if we win we'll perform Fever. This song will make everyone crazy for sure.

All of us contestants are now in the backstage and I peeked from the stage and I can see that there are many students.

And were now dressed for the 1st round

"Goodmorning everybody you all know me right? Do I still need an introduction? Ok I'm Yoon Hye Rin the school president

"Goodmorning everybody you all know me right? Do I still need an introduction? Ok I'm Yoon Hye Rin the school president. And now after a long time we'll be witnessing the battle of the four great dancers of Seoul National University. Who's gonna claim the crown for the king of SNU this year. Who's your bet?"  The MC said. And all the students are shouting different groups but still I can hear our group. I'm quite nervous for today.

"Do you think Treasure' s gonna win? Or Cravity who have a strong fighting spirit. We can also say that Drippin who have really really great and tall members. And finally It can also be our hot icon Enhypen" she continued and again the students are shouting.

Y/n POV

I went to the venue of the dance offs and good thing I found a seat. After minutes of waiting the MC suddenly spoke and finally it's about to begin.

"Ok for this battle we'll have Treasure vs. Cravity and Enhypen Vs. Drippin for round one and who ever wins both of them will fight for the final round. And who ever wins among them They'll be officially crowned as the king Of SNU. And now I'm gonna pick among these rolled papers to figured out who'll go first." She said and she picked a paper and unroll in.

"For our first round we have-------"

-----------------end of Chapter 18--------------