•Chapter 24•

Y/N POV

"Hey what's up MAID" Sandra. I think that's her name because it is written on her ID. I looked around to see who she is talking too.

"I'm talking to you. Are there any other maids here." She said pointing at me

"What?" I Answered confusely

"Oh come on don't act like you don't know. We already know that you're Ni-ki's maid. You work from Ni-ki right" Suzy said smirking the one who ran to Ni-ki one time. I'm getting nervous because the scenario is getting a lot of attention. All of the students are gathered around us and gossiping. I feel like crying but I need to stand strong. But because of nervousness I can't say anything I can't even move.

"Yah answer me. Look all of us here are wondering why is Ni-ki supposed to be close with someone like you. So that's the reason YOU'RE HIS MAID" She again said I wanna say something but words can't get out of my mouth.

I'm Now looking at her with tears in my eyes I can't take it. Is there something wrong with it. They don't even know what I have gone through.

I gained my confidence and spoke. I can't stay like this.

"Why is there something wrong with it? You just didn-" and someone pushed me.

"Know your limits maid" said the boy next to Sandra may be it's her boyfriend.

"What other relationships you had with Ni-ki? Huh?" Suzy asked I kept quiet someone pls save me. I didn't notice that tears is already streaming down my face.

"Are you friends with him Huh?" She asked. But still I'm still crying praying for someone to save me when I can't even save myself.

The boy held my wrist tightly and I groaned because of the pain. 

"Are you gonna answer or not" he asked.

3rd person POV

Haruto, Sandra' s boyfriend the one who pushed Y/N a while ago. He held Y/N' s arm so tight.

"Are you gonna answer or not" he said that made y/N nod because of No other choices and because of the pain she's feeling. They again asked if y/n And Ni-ki are friends. And that y/n nodded. And the students laughed at her.

Y/N POV.

They are all laughing at me. My tears are falling nonstop and then Haruto let's go of my arm harshly that made me fall down on the floor. And again they all laughed at me. Pls save me help me. I need someone.

"Yah loser do you think Ni-ki would like to be friends with someone like you? He probably have no other choice." She continued.

"Now look who's here? You came at the right time darlin' " Suzy said. I looked up and saw Ni-ki standing infront of me. With an emotionless face.

"So Ni-ki? She said both of you are friends" Suzy asked Ni-ki. Please save me.

Ni-ki POV

As I was walking to my class I saw many students gathered around and laughing and I can't even pass because they are blocking my way. I know what this is. I tip toed and saw Haruto. Who's involved now. I'm confused who is it this time. This is our mission so I need to know who is it. I sneaked myself and finally I got in.

I got shocked when I saw Y/N on the floor crying I looked at Haruto and he's smirking at me. I looked at Suzy and she smiled when she saw me

"Now look who's here? You came at the right time darlin' " Suzy said. And Y/N looked at me I can see that she cried so hard. What could they have done.

Just by looking at Haruto I think. Ignoring her would a big help for her. We know them If I protect her in here. They will probably make her suffer even more. So I decided to maintain my poker face.

"So Ni-ki? She said both of you are friends" Suzy asked again

I looked at them

"Isn't she your maid?" Suzy continued that got me shocked how did they know but still I maintained my poker face I needed to. I wanna punch them so bad but I can see other treasure members coming and sneaking around. They'll do worst if I attack them and I don't have my hyung's anywhere.

"And this maid said that both of your are friends. Areant you ashamed with that?" Haruto said walking around me while smirking.

I smirked back at him and he looked at me confusely and that made me smile even more

"Friends? With this person are you kidding me? Or are y'all just dumb" I said and looked at y/n with her eyes widened. And she's crying even more. I'm sorry y/n I needed to do this. This is for your safety. You're special to me.

3rd person POV

Y/N Stood up looking at Ni-ki while crying she can't believe Ni-ki said that. She looked at Ni-ki with those teary eyes. But Ni-ki looked away.

"Are you sure? You seem affected?" Haruto asked teasingly that made Ni-ki more irritated. He looked at Haruto and again looked at y/n who is still looking at him.

"Yah who said we're friends know your limits" Ni-ki said to y/n. And y/n feels really really hurt she doesn't even know if she want to attend school. Y/n' s tears are falling down even more. She looked at Ni-ki and she shook his head.

"I cant believe you" she said softly that only Ni-ki can hear and walked away but the students are still blocking her way but she managed to sneak herself.

Ni-ki POV.

"I can't believe you" y/n responded to what I said and she walked away the student didn't even made a way for her. I wanted to approach her so bad and explain everything but with this people around I can't. It's for her protection also. I wanna hug her and say sorry to all that I said. I really don't mean all of those it just left me no choice.

I looked at Haruto who is looking at y/n's direction and he looked at me.

"Ahh Ni-ki is a heartless person look at what he did. He made his maid cry" Haruto said teasingly and the students laughed. I looked at the treasure  members around. And they are smirking.

"Oh yeah? I'm really heartless to the point that I can also make you cry" I said and the students went like "oooohhhhh"

"Anyways I still have classes to attend. Don't skip class again make me proud HYUNGS" I said and smirked and ruffled his hair and again the students  went "ooohhhh"

I turned to Suzy and held her chin and winked at her and she smiled in a flirty way which I find really really disgusting. I started to walk and the students made a way for me. I walked to class and went to my seat and the students are again gossiping. And y/n Isn't in here.

I took my phone and pretended to call One of my hyungs but the truth is I'll find y/n. This is the only way to get out of here to get rid of any issues we don't know Who's our enemy so we only keep secrets in our team.

"Yeah hyung I'm at class. Oh ok In coming" I said loud for them to hear and put my phone in my poket and got out.

----------------end of Chapter 24----------------