•Chapter 26•

NI-KI POV

The bell rang but y/n is still not here. The teacher is discussing but I can't really concentrate. After a few minutes I saw y/n entering the teacher asked she she's late and she said something that we couldn't hear. The teacher shrugged it off and Y/N sat on her seat. I leaned my head in my desk with my arm protecting it and texted my hyungs

1 handsome 6 animals

Niki:
Hyungs y/n is here

Jake:
That's great how is she?

Niki:
I don't know I'm facing her back. But I know she's not ok

Heeseung:
Yah!! Listen to your teachers you brats. Let's talk about this later.

Oh I think he's mad. I turned on the voice recorder of my phone and slept. I'll listen to it if needed so I'll just record.

"NI-KI" Shouted the teacher that woke me up and stood straight. I looked at him.

"Why are you sleeping in my class" he said but I kept quiet. He turned back and continued his discussion and again I rested my head on my arms and slept. Until I heard the bell rang for the next subject.

After a few hours of classes. The bell finally rang for lunch so I got out immediately. I went to the studio and In the first to arrive. I waited for them that I fell asleep.

"Ni-ki wake up" says Heeseung hyung shaking me. So I got up.

"What in the-"

"NI-KI WORDS" Says Jake hyung since both of them are in here so only the 3 of us are in here

"Why do always both of you have the same hairstyle, I can't tell who's Heeseung hyung and Jake hyung." I said that made them chuckle and finally the others came in.

"Lets go to the cafeteria. Ni-ki you remember the face of y/n's friend right?" Heeseung hyung asked and I nodded

"Ok let's go there if you saw her tell us and Sunoo will approach her. Sunoo you know what to do, and all of us beware of treasure. They might be around. But if they're around don't act suspicious." He continued

"We got this" we all said.

We went to the cafeteria and as we entered girls are again screaming and Its really deafening. We went to our reserved seat where we always seat eversince Enhypen is formed.

I looked around and saw her. The girl. Y/n' s friend.

"Hyung there she is" I said to them looking at her direction.

"The one wearing a headband with a purple bag on her table" I continued and they nodded. But this time she stood up and went on the line to order her food

"Ok she stood up. Perfect timing." Jake hyung said

"Look around if there are enemies around" Jay hyung said

"They are not yet here" Sunghoon hyung said

"Sunoo you know what to do" Heeseung hyung said. And Sunoo hyung stood up and went to the line next to her. I can see that They are talking. After a few minutes Sunoo hyung came with a tray of food in his hands.

"What did she say" Jay hyung asked

"She said she only figured out today. She said that maybe that's the reason why y/n didn't told her where she lives. She also said that there's nothing wrong with it. She even complimented y/n and asked me if I saw her." He said.

"If y/n didn't told her. There's really something mysterious going on, either someone is spying or there's a source somewhere" Heeseung hyung said.

"There are lot of people I'm suspecting but I really don't know anymore" he continued grabbing his hair and sigh really hard. I can see that he's having a hard time.

"Hyung why don't we investigate after class. And even after the students and teachers leave" I said

"You're right let's do that" he answered we ate and again went to our classes. As I was walking to my desk I saw y/n's desk with a lot of cramped papers same goes with my desk I pick one up and uncrumple It and saw a "poor bitch" written on it.

"YAH WHO'S MAKING THIS MESS. "I shouted and everyone in the class looked at me.

"WHO EVER IS MAKING THIS MESSES YOU'D BETTER PICK THESE UP, ITS GETTING ALL OVER MY AREA" I continued but they were all frozen

"IS NO ONE REALLY GONNA PICK THESE UP, YAH YOU KNOW WHO THREW THIS THINGS HERE" I said pointing at the student behind me.

He slowly pointed at a group of boys at the back.

I slapped my desk hard and that made them flinch I walked closer to them and grabbed the collar of one of them.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO THROW SHITS ON SOMEONE ELSE MAKE SURE TO AVOID MY AREA. OR ARE YOU REFERRING TO ME?, HUH?" I said and I can see that he's trembling.

"N-no were no-not reffe-ring t-to you" he answered suttering and I let him go harshly.

"AREANT YOU GONNA PICK THOSE UP" I said and they immediately stood up and cleaned the area and I didn't notice that y/n is in there standing near the door.

Y/n POV

After the class I went to the library and think about everything that happened. I just stared at the table infront of me. I tried distructing myself but I really can't forget about what happened earlier. It was tough. I taught he'll defend me but I guess not who am I to him right? I feel mad and sad at the same time this mixed feelings is making me crazy.

That I wanna scream so bad I wanna mess around so bad but here I am just staring at the table. I decided to go to class so I stood up and went to class I entered but I got shocked when I saw Ni-ki holding the collar of one of our classmates that made me stop. He looks really mad and want to punch the boy so bad.

"N-no were no-not reff-ering t-to you" said the boy and he looks really scared. This is the first time I saw him like this. He's really scary I feel kind of nervous.

"AREANT YOU GONNA PICK THOSE UP" He said the boy and those other boys around him stood up immediately and went to my desk and pick those papers up. Wait wait wait did he? Did he just got mad because of those?. I'm getting more and more confused. I don't know what's going on.

-------------------end of Chapter 26-------------

A/n:

Yeah I really don't know what's going on also. Anyways how's the chapter? It's kind of boring for me. I don't really know how to make it intense. But hoping you'd consider.  Thank you for reading.