Chapter 2

I walk into my hotel room ready to collapse when my phone rings. I answer without looking, "What do you want?" Thinking it's Jessica again.

"Don't tell me you forgot our major business meeting today, Jonni?" Steve's voice asks sternly.

"Shit, shit shiiiiiiiitttttt." "Can I be present with a video call?" I ask?

"Why, don't tell me that bitch wormed her way back in and you 2 flew off for some 'romantic' thing?"

"Oh hellllll No." I signed those papers, and according to my lawyer so did she, even tho she already tried calling but I hung up on her ass."

"Ok I'm confused then you 4 had that meeting this morning why did your lawyer have to tell you she signed and why can't you make it to this meeting?"

"Long story short after I signed I got a call from a hospital left there immediately and flew to Massachusetts."

"Who the hell is so important in Massachusetts?!?!?!"

Silence. So yes he's my best friend and so is his wife, Jesse, but they don't know my complete history. Why? It never came up and if the topic came up I skirted around it. It's a touchy subject.

"My Dad" I say quietly... "I wasn't thinking, Steve, I just walked out hopped on the first plane I could." Taking a deep breathe, I realize I have no clothes and only my work bag that I took from my car before jumping on the plane.

"Hmmm...Are you ok, Jonni?" Steve asks softly.

"I don't know. I don't know why I'm here, yeah he's in a damn coma but there is a reason I never talk about him. I haven't seen him in 10 years I haven't talked to him since and he never reached out either but when I got the call I just came running with no thoughts. I don't even have clothes" laughing softly.

"I'll handle the business end of things till you come back. Jesse will call later to check on you. Get some sleep Jay"

We hang up and I plop on my bed, passing out as my head hits the pillow.

Trigger Warning: Homophobia, Transphobia, Violence

Dad's yelling at me again. The closer I get to 18 the more he yells. He told me when I came out as being a lesbian he was fine with it but his actions and words since that day don't support that. My birthday is tomorrow, it's suppose to be a happy day but I can already tell it won't be. He won't let me be me. He beat me the night after he met my girlfriend for the first time. Yelling how I shouldn't even want to be with her because she's ugly, fat, and she's just did it for a prank. He just doesn't understand. I'm not a girl like he thinks and I'm more of a man. Tho I'm not quite that either but it's closer to what I feel inside. I've been out to my friends about being trans ftm for a while. Even if that doesn't quite fit either but I know I'm not a girl in any sense of the word except that I have the part. Suddenly I'm knocked into the wall harshly with hands around my neck strangling me. Wide-eyed I look at my father. " You little fucking dyke are you even listening to me?!" Between each word he's slamming me back into the wall harder and harder. My hands reach up trying to remove his hands from my neck. His hands get tighter. Suddenly he releases me and I fall to the floor. He starts kicking the shit out of me with his work boots. You little fucking dyke he yells. Just because you dress like a fucking man doesn't make you one. I know you're telling all your little dyke and faggot friends your trans that your a fucking man. Each word he says is punctuated with him kicking some part of my body. Ribs, legs, arms, and my head. My head and ribs his favorite to kick. Shit it hurts. Everything hurts. He backs away looking around like he heard something. He never likes witnesses to when he beats me. I stand up slowly watching him and looking for an escape route. Seeing no one hearing no one he comes for me again fast.....

I wake up screaming, and with cold sweats. What the fuck. Looking around trying to figure out where I am and who is near me. I hear a knock on the door. I look at the clock it reads 3:06 am. Slowly I walk to the door to look out the peep hole to see who it is...No no no no wtf does Jessica want.... How the hell did she find me... She knocks again through the door I can hear her "Jonni, I know you are in there, just let me in before I use the key card the front desk gave me." I grab my bag and storm out not saying anything to her or looking at her. I head to the front desk and tell them I'm checking out. Jessica following me. Front desk gives me wide eyes and asks what the issue was? I respond, "Lack of security and customer service." The clerk starts apologizing profusely stating she says she's your wife and that you asked her to come. I shake my head no. I leave and head to my rental with Jessica following me still. I turn and look at her. "Why the hell are you here and why the hell are you following me?" I snarl. She starts to take a step back because I have never responded to her this way. Then takes 2 steps forward directly in front of me staring me in the eyes, " You need me and I love you." Still reeling from the dream I backhand her so hard she stumbles back. She smiles at me. "About time you came back, Master..."

A/n I know that is abuse and not BDSM. Before anyone harps on my ass. These 2 characters have a very toxic relationship in no way do I condone abuse in real life. This is very much a fiction story and anytime shit gets out of control I will do my best to put a trigger warning in. Yes it's fucked up, Jessica does stalk among other things and yes obviously there is abuse. Just don't hate me....

I grab her by her hair roughly, opening the back seat and toss her in the back seat of the car. Slamming the doors I get into the driver seat. Without turning around in a low rough voice I say" don't move, don't make a sound" I start the car and head to another hotel.

I check into the new hotel, a run down crappy one. The kind you can check in for a few hours and leave. I get my key and get into the room. I breathe for a moment. Jessica is still in the car I locked her in. I'm stupid for doing this I know and I do remember everything now. All the times I blacked out or flipped out and I would use her and abuse her. She doesn't know I've been therapy getting help. To get myself together. I know I need to release some pent up frustrations especially on her but I can't do it like that anymore. Not the way she wants and I definitely don't want her anymore. My mind flashes back to earlier in the day when the woman slapped me. Her imagine starts haunt me. The recognition, the surprise and the hurt. She was and is very beautiful. She knows me. But I don't remember her. She looks familiar but I can't place her.

I go out to the car and unlock then open the door. Jessica looks at me in surprise and with questions. I walk to the room. She follows after shutting the car door. I sit down. She shuts the door and locks it. With one eyebrow raised I look at her. Still fully clothed she gracefully falls to her knees spreads them, hands behind her back, chin down and eyes on the floor still with confusion written in her eyes.

"Eyes up and look at me" I say calmly and seriously.

With more confusion she listens and does it.

"Jessica, this has to stop. You and I are over."

"Bbu....." I cut her off," No, I mean it. We signed the divorce papers yesterday, we haven't lived together or been together in a few years. I know you thought you could push me till I flipped and I would take you back again." She looks at me surprised that I understood her plan. "But it's not gonna happen again, I've changed, I've grown, and I refuse to be that way again. What we had wasn't healthy or safe."

"Can I speak?" She asks. I nod my head. "I love what we had. I love that you would push my limits beyond what I thought I could handle. I never said my safeword because I enjoyed everything you did."

"How can you say that?" " The shit I did left lasting scars, no aftercare, and more times than not prevented you from even being able to safeword. Hell I put you in a coma for 2 weeks at one point. Cops got involved, I almost went to jail!" I yelled. She looks at me surprised again, "you remember..... everything."

"Yes.... and I'm just done. Nothing you say or do will change that. I need you to go back to your house, I need you to move on and to please get some help for yourself. Your obsession with me is not healthy either." I state tiredly. "The room is paid till checkout at 11am. Get some rest and go home." "You are free" I state the out safeword from our original contract that was suppose to only be for 6 months. She looks at me surprised and very sad. As I go to leave she reaches for me and I tell her "no, move." She does with a dejected sigh. "Goodbye Jessica, have a good life and please leave me alone." With that I leave the room and head to my car never looking back.