Chapter 9- Day 3 Pt.2

Smut Warning! 

----------

A few hours passed when Kageyama found himself slowly waking up. He shuffled around when he felt skin. He jumped a little and realised it was Kei's thigh. He was confused trying to think of why she would be only in a shirt when he remembered yesterday's events. Kageyama blushed but snuggled back into Kei's side. He looked at Kei's sleeping face and smiled a little.

He was shocked at the butterflies that spread in his stomach. He thought of how intimate him and Kei got. The events of yesterday kept flooding his mind and all he could do was blush. Sure he was embarrassed, like super embarrassed but a part of him was happy it was with Kei. It then clicked, he has a crush on her.

Kageyama blushed even more, subconsciously nuzzling his head into Kei's neck. Kei slowly woke up and smiled when she saw Kageyama cuddled up into them. 'Morning King.' Kei whispered thinking Kageyama was asleep. It was shocked when Kageyama moved to look up at them, Kageyama's face was flushed. 

'M-Morning Kei.' Kageyama stuttered in response. Kei smiled. It wasn't really morning but the two didn't know what to say since they had just woken up. It was 7:30pm and dinner was usually around 8pm meaning it's almost time for them to head downstairs. 

'We should probably shower, there's a bit of a whiff if you know what I mean...' Kei spoke, blushing a bit while sitting up. 'Y-Yeah we should, I'll go first if you don't mind.' Kageyama responded smiling a little. 'Sure.' Kei said.

Kageyama got out of the bed and grabbed his towel and blushed as he picked up the clothes he was previously wearing. Kei also blushed at Kageyama bending down without pants on, it seemed that Kageyama forgot he didn't have any pants on as he walked normally. 

Once he got into the bathroom he was changing his clothes so they weren't inside out when he spotted a wet patch on his pants on the back. 

Kageyama blushed and the events of last night filled his brain. He couldn't stop it this time, especially since he was alone. He felt his hole getting wet. That's when he noticed that he wasn't wearing pants. He hit himself in the head, how could he not realise that? 

He realised that he bent down in front of Kei, he wondered what Kei thought. He felt slick ooze out of his hole and his knees got weak. He laid down his towel and placed himself on it, his chest on the towel and his ass in the air. 

He spread his cheeks apart and imagined Kei doing it, spitting on his hole to make it wetter and licking the rim. Kageyama moaned quietly at the thought. He remembered how it felt as Kei explored his hole, licking every part. Kageyama was now playing with his dick teasingly to these thoughts.

He slowly circled his hole with his middle finger, feeling the slick all over it. His hole was clenching and opening, begging for anything to enter it. Kageyama slowly pushed in his finger, moaning lewdly as his eyes rolled back. 

He has never been more grateful for the noise cancelling bathrooms, even if the reason they were there disgusted him (It was for Kageyama's parents before they moved into the other room).

Kageyama continued, moving a his finger in and out of his needy hole, his finger getting wetter by the second. The moans kept leaving his mouth as his finger abused his tight hole. He calmed down, getting more turned on, as a fantasy played in his head.

'You like it huh? When my tongue licks all over your hole. I know you like it cuz you're...' Kei didn't finish his sentence, waiting for me to do it.

'I'm daddy's little slut uhhh~' I responded, moaning as his tongue entered my hole. I felt my hole twitch and slick spurts out as he continued to suck my hole, his long tongue playing with my prostate.