Chapter 8- Day 3

Smut warning kiddos 🤪

Kageyama slowly woke up, Kei cuddled into his chest. Kageyama blushed before moving out of Kei's grasp and picking up his towel and phone. He went to the bathroom and undressed himself.

He stepped into the shower, relaxing as the water hit his body. He was quite aware of the crush he has on Kei. It wasn't much of a secret anymore. He just wasn't exactly sure how to confess without things being weird between them.

More thoughts of Kei filled his mind, Kageyama found her really cute, they were always happy and had a very vulnerable side. He loves seeing that side as it shows that Kei trusts him and that makes Kageyama so happy. Kei is also very muscular in a feminine way, her faint abs, small waist but dominant nature.

Before Kageyama knew it he was painfully hard. He really didn't want to get off to thoughts of Kei though, he wouldn't be able to face her if he did that. Kageyama just turned the shower cold, helping his dick turn soft again. 

He walked out of the shower and changed into his clothes for today. He brushed his teeth gargled and all of that before walking out of the shower. He was now wearing sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. His towel hung around his neck. 

Kei heard the movement and picked up his towel and clothes, heading to the bathroom, when they saw Kageyama. Her breathe felt like it had been kicked out of his body. Kageyama looked painfully hot. 

Kageyama blushed a bit while Kei stared before snapping back into reality and rushing into the bathroom. Kageyama was a little confused but chose to ignore it. Kageyama put his towel down and picked up his phone. He sat on the floor using his bed as a back rest. 

Kageyama checked a few messages from Suga and Hinata, his best friends, before switching to tiktok. He scrolled for a while when he noticed Kei's clothes on the floor. He went over to pack it up for Kei when the scent on it's shirt filled his nose. 

Kageyama couldn't hold back, he picked up the shirt and sniffed it. He almost moaned at that, the smell was intoxicating. He smelled it again and felt himself get hard. He continued to smell the shirt while he palmed himself through his sweats. 

Kageyama took another big sniff when he felt something become wet. He felt some liquids start to leak from his behind. Shocked he touched his hole and found a sticky wet patch. He rubbed the area a little and his back arched from pleasure. 

Kageyama continued to tease his hole through the sweats and small whimpers left his mouth. The affects of being an omega were in full blast and Kageyama couldn't control himself. He softly moaned and whimpered while sniffing the shirt. He felt like he could cum without even being touched. 

Kei finished up showering and put on their lotion, moisturising his face. She brushed his teeth and did it's hair but stopped once she heard weird noises. She got worried and hurried out to check what was happening. He was only in her sweats with not enough time to change. 

Kei opened the door and felt his mouth start to water. Kageyama was sniffing on her shirt while needly rubbing his hole through his sweats. Kei couldn't think straight. She ran her hand through his hair before heading over to Kageyama. 

Kageyama looked up at Kei, still sniffing the shirt. His eyes looked needy, his face flushed and him biting onto the piece of clothing, Kei couldn't hold back. 

'T-Tobs?' Kei questioned. Kageyama sat up and pulled Kei to his bed. Kei was shocked but just went along with it. Kei was lying down on the bed with Kageyama sitting on top of him. Kei tried to sit up but Kageyama pushed her back down. 

Kageyama took of his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room before grinding down on Kei's crotch. Kageyama moaned loudly while Kei bit her lip. Kageyama started moving faster, whimpers and soft moans leaving his mouth. 

Kageyama then got of Kei and took of his pants, the sticky slick was running down his leg already. Kei watched this unravel in front of him. She was shocked and didn't know what to say, but they slowly felt their inner alpha come out. 

Kageyama got on all fours, his ass in front of Kei's face. Kageyama moaned lewdly as his ass cheeks spread apart. Kei sat up and spread open Kageyama's cheeks. His puckered whole was twitching, the occasionally slick spurting out. 

Kei's jaw clenched at the sight. 'C-can I rim you?' Kei asked Kageyama hesitantly. Kageyama moaned at the thought before nodding in reply, more slick leaked out of his hole. Kei moved closer before doing one long lick up Kageyama's asshole.

Kageyama groaned before wiggling his ass back into Kei's face, begging for more. Kei listened and stuck his tongue into Kageyama. They searched around, licking up and down, providing immense pleasure for Kageyama. 

Kageyama felt hot and more slick kept coming. He moaned loader and louder as Kei continued. Kageyama wanted more. He grabbed Kei's hand and placed it on his ass cheek, letting Kei know what he wants. Kei immediately understood. 

He aligned her finger with Kageyama's hole and entered one in. Kageyama moaned loudly, his hole grasping on Kei's finger. 

'You like that huh? You like my finger inside of your ass, the feeling of my long fingers prodding around in you. You like then moving in and out while you moan out my name. Tell me, do you want more of daddy's fingers in you Tobs?' Kei spoke seductively, getting turned on from the dirty talk.

'Y-Yes please ahhhh~ oh fuck~ more I want more of daddy's fingers in me!' Kageyama moaned out, getting wetter by the second. 

'Hmmm then tell me, who are you?' Kei smirked. 

'Kageyama Tobio?'

'Wrong. I'll ask again and you better get it right or else I'll leave you here. You'll be crying for your climax with no one to help, your cock will be throbbing and your hole will beg for me but I'll refuse' Kei edged on. 

'F-fine... I am daddy's little slut~' Kageyama moaned out and almost immediately two more fingers were added into Kageyama. Kei's dick was painfully hard, she couldn't constrain it any longer. He took her pants of half way with one hand while continuing to finger Kageyama.

'Look at how hard you make me, look at how much daddy wants you' Kei commanded. She slowly started to play with himself with his other hand. The squelching noises coming from him fingering Kageyama made him playing with himself feel so much better than it usually does. 

'Oh god, it feels so good, listening to your slutty little hole squelching while I play with myself. One day I'll enter that naughty hole of yours, you'd like that wouldn't you?' Kei purred. 

'Y-yeah~' Kageyama moaned in response. 

'Yeah w-who?' Kei questioned now also loosing her cool. 

'Y-yeah d-daddy ahhh~' Kageyama whimpered. 

Kageyama couldn't hold it in anymore. Tsukishima dirty talking with him made him cum from both his ass and dick. Kageyama shook from the orgasm, more kept spurting out from his ass. 

'You didn't ask for daddy's permission... you would usually have some punishment but since this is the first time I'll go easy on you. Now turn around and watch me you dirty slut.' Kei exclaimed. 

Kei took the cum from Kageyama's ass as she pulled out her fingers. Kageyama turned around to see Kei. Kei smirked and played with the cum, that belonged to Kageyama, on his fingers-making Kageyama whimper. 

'Look at all this cum, you're suck a naughty boy.' Kei spoke. She then started to lick her fingers with Kageyama's cum on them. Her tongue suck and span around, licking all-over while he played with his dick.

'Mmmm~ ahhh~' Kei was moaning as she felt himself get close. She picked up the pace and her legs started spasming, they felt it bubbling up in their abdomen. A few seconds later and cum had splattered out of her dick. 

'Come here and lick it of me.' Kei demanded. Kageyama complied and licked of every last bit of cum, not breaking eye contact with Kei. 

They both calmed down a bit and were hit with a wave of sleepiness. Kageyama fell asleep first and Kei put on a t-shirt on both of then so if Kageyama's mother walked in she wouldn't be suspicious. They also joined Kageyama in the bed, falling asleep from the high. 

Did I write 1440 words of smut? Yes yes I did.  Do I have any regrets? No no I don't. That was the sexiest smut I have ever written-