I'm Laughing, I'm Crying

It's my HN book and I can cry if I want to. Quit staring your ocean eyes at me like that. You're kinda freaking me out there fellow audience- 

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ME CRYING WHILE LAUGHING IS THE FREAKY THING HERE? TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SWEATER? Such bad taste *shakes head in disappointment* TIS TIME TO BRING OUT THE BELL OF SHAME? *reaches over cardigan pocket* 

That's funny . . . it's empty-

WHO STOLE MY BELL OF SHAME?-

I bet it was that idiot James *grunt* putting my Taylor Swift merch on fire *suspiro triste* Making me feel like it's damned Sunday Mourning. hUrRah, aNoThEr dAy oF fReAkInG hELL. I should be saving this spirit for the new year. Who's interested in dancing like a maniac and intensely humming shake it off to cover up the facts of life?

I for one am grateful Sasha, my lawyer, helped me win the whole groundhog case. The one that tried to rip off my beautiful face, yk? The world goes on another drama drama, but all I think about is karma because it's my ✨ aesthetic ✨

That groundhog got what they deserved and is now serving a lifetime in rodent jail. NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE THE GROUNDHOG MILLIONAIRE OF BEVERLY HILLS. YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE MR. TATE TRACTOR RACHBAKA SEAN OF GREEN GABLES

So did Sasha which is why she receives the friends and family discount for Barney's Premium Coffee © along with a shipment of bagels. Erm, "UwU".

Yeah, I said it. "UwU". 

I guess those "UwU"'s have you bLiNdEd bY tHe LiGhTs. If we recall my chapter about 'How To Getaway In A Getaway Car'-

First of all, do we? I hope so.

Well In case you haven't noticed I have a tendency to name chapters after songs. Well, that was one of them. Brace yourself because it won't be any different in my next HN book. Hell, it'll be more complex with titles like "i'M nOt sPoiLiNg tHe TiTLeS jUsT yEt" and " yOu'Re gOiNg tO hAvE tO wAiT uNTiL i PuBLiSh hN 14 " which will be soon, this month I hope.

I don't like to pre-schedule or set a publication date anymore for upcoming books because everytime I do real life always ends up interfering on purpose and then I have to wait to publish another day. It happened with Haunted and it happened with this book as well. All I know is that it'll definitely be this month! I'm getting serious fall vibes from the current cover. 

I'M A PROCLAIMED CRAZY CAT LADY, DEAL WITH IT-

I don't know if I'm permanently keeping that exact cover though. It wouldn't make sense after Fall and Thanksgiving are over, would it? Oh welp-

I'm hoping HN 14 will last at least 4 months. You may have noticed that this book compared to other HN books by the rest of the HN authors took a longer course to complete. It just never felt like the right time to end the book I guess. Even now it doesn't.