The Night Train

Ever wonder what happens in a night train? Well, I wonder too. I can only imagine the night train shift as a peaceful and quiet environment; perfect to weep over how saddening life is.

Turns out I was wrong.

It's not peaceful nor quiet. Just chaotic. A literal life or death situation. How do I know this for a fact? Let's just say I recently experienced such a deranged scenery.

It all occurred yesterday, on a hunt for evil dolphins. My crew and I aka #teamroadtrip were prepared with our binoculars and safety nets, French donuts and potato army. Chainsaws, mini chainsaws, Shot guns and woodchippers- and that's just to list a few. You know, the usual.

All of a sudden our ship was inclined by the dolphin.... but not just any dolphin.

Yes....

That dolphin....

It.

Pennyphin and it's gang of evilest dolphins attacked the inside of the ship, leaving us no choice but to getaway in the abstract van.

Now, if we were on water how did we escape in a van? It's an abstract van. Don't question it.

After our agitated ( but awesome ) escape our abstract van ran out of gas because someone ( you know who you are *disappointing glare* ) forgot to fill the gas full tank. Tsk Tsk. Shame. On. You.

We had no choice but to strive and keep on going thousands of miles until we reached the train station. We purchased 6 tickets ( more like *cough* steal ) and hopped right in.

6? We can't forget Derren. Now could we? Yeah. We brought him along.

Now this is when the real journey begun.

We were acquainted with the worst of the worst, and that says a lot considering us #teamroadtrip are the worst of the worst.

A purple dino and his bastard friends, Tommy the train driver, bears playing chess and dozens of noobs scrolling around the place. What did I tell you? The WORST of the WORST.

Oh, and this isn't even the worst part. We're getting there....

Tommy the train driver was a noob; therefore having no license nor profession in traingeneering ( let's pretend that's a thing )

The train flopped sideways, constantly getting off it's own tracks. Terrible, really. Just awful. We could've died you know!

Unfortunately for you guys, we're still here. Deal with it *evil laugh*

The whole trip we grasped onto the rails, even hugging Derren and swore to treat him better if we made it back all in one piece ( which we obviously did but obviously didn't, yk? )

We eventually kicked Tommy out ( threw him out of the train and onto the rail, nothing serious ofcourse ) and officiated Derren as the new train driver.

I tried ordering coffee to stay alive but Sabrina the unemployed noob waitress claimed there wasn't any. THIS WAS THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.

So coffee addicted bear over there whom we all know as Sasha, sued the traingeneers because NO COFFEE IS A CRIME!

While we fought for coffee rights,the rest of #teamroadtrip joined in throwing lemons at the noob passengers and attacking the Purple Dino and friends in my honor. There can only be one Barney after all!! *wipes tear away* So proud of #teamroadtrip

Long story short we made it back safely to our homes *yay* I DON'T HEAR ANYONE CHEERING!-

....We survived

*clap clap* THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU CLAP

*bows down* Thank you, thank you!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 05/26/21 a/n

I just had another crazy road trip dream yesterday so expect there to be some sort of continuation like part 2 I guess. I'm trying to write it rn but I probably won't publish until like Saturday. Also, don't forget to check out April's #teamroadtrip chapter too when she publishes it ( HN IV ) because it'll obviously be awesome-