"Cute"

Jiwoo didn't realize that he let out the words in front of her and his cheeks were burning.

Kang Woo watched the scene, without him knowing his mouth and eyes were wide open so widely.

But Jiwoo did not give up, he kept on reaching her hand to get the photocard.

"Stop making me hate you for pulling Kang Woo away from me"

She scoffed, "so my instinct is true that you really hate me"

"I don't say that I hate you overall"

"It's still the same thing, Yoon Jiwoo"

Jiwoo pulled her wrist to hug her as she hit his chest hard, "what are you doing?!"

"To show you that I don't hate you that much"

"Are you crazy? The others are watching us right now!"

"So what? It's not that they didn't see us accidentally kissing each other. Or you want me to kiss you again?"

Jiwoo proceed to grab all of the photocards in her hand before he hung his arm on her shoulder and kissed her cheek, leaving his saliva on it.

"What the hell Yoon Jiwoo!!!!"

"What? I just do things that I need to"

Hae-won scrubs her cheek feeling disgusted by it. He laugh so hard when he feel satisfied with what he did to her.

'What is wrong with me? Why do I keep doing things that are out of my control to her?'

Jiwoo is just silent and does not say anything as he watches her keep scrubbing her cheek.

She felt flustered when she watched him just looking at her dearly. Kang Woo never expected that his plan to make them become friends would end up as a couple.

It was as if there was a light bulb on his head. A mischievous smile adorned his lips. He hold her close and held her shoulder with the photocard in his hand, "Haewon ah"

She try to reach the photocard but still failed. Jiwoo slowly move his hand to her neck.

He started to headlock her before he dropped the photocard and swing her body around.

"YOON JIWOO!!!!"

"Put me down!!!"

A fight had already started between the two of them.

"Should we stop them?"

Kang Woo shook his head, "no need, they will stop eventually by themself."

All of them watch the two of them wrestle with each other. Before she can hit him more, he held her cheek before he kiss her lips.

They finally break apart when she pushing his chest away and close her mouth with her palm when she realised what was happening as they both are completely breathless.

He loved that look, where her lips were plump from kissing and his cheeks flushed.

"Since when did I hate you Lee Hae-won?"

He fell hard for her, Kang Woo thought to himself before he pushed everyone to go to their own room.

He smiles looking at them before going to his shared room with the other boys.

I'm late

Kang Woo has been smiling a lot when Jiwoo has been teased by their other friends after he's in a relationship. If they are happy then he is happy for them too even if it's hurt.

Only Jeongin knows he has feelings toward Hae-won, "Guys I need to bring Jeongin back since he has scheduled"

Jeongin put his arm on Kang Woo's shoulder after waving goodbye at them, "Are you okay?".

He smiled and nodded. It has been his job to send Jeongin back to work, usually, after they hang out with their friends, "It will slowly go away, don't worry about me".

"Help us please Hae-won, what are we supposed to do to tell Jiwoo"

Jeongin put the flower that he bought in front of her while crying. That's one of the reasons why Kang Woo did not tell his feelings to Hae-won. He would rather keep his feelings inside him to see them smiling and happy rather than lose them forever.

Many people come and visit Hae-won for the last time. Crying and sobbing were echoing around.

Because words can't express the loss of someone. He experienced it again for the second time after losing someone.

The first time he fell in love is when he was in Singapore with one of Choi Ryung's little sisters who passed away after suffering from mental abuse.

That's when he has been hiding from everyone after she passed away. His family and Choi Ryung have been helping him a lot. Choi Ryung kept his secret about his sister too as well.

At that time, Kang Woo really regretted not helping her. He should have known from the start when she would likely still apologize when she didn't need to.

She would still say sorry for asking for a glass of water and even to use the bathroom which is inconvenient for her. He is supposed to know it when he looks at her feeling uncomfortable with other people who keep talking about her siblings.

She was frequently compared to her siblings, especially her brother by her own parents. Her parents have been able to keep her at odds. Even her family went back to their hometown, her parents highlighting her weakness and even her worse exam results to their other family.

She's not someone who easily hates people, it's not even her brother's fault that they keep comparing the both of them, but she still loves him.

But it's tiring.

She was drained after interacting with her parents. She was under intense pressure and scrutiny and constantly felt that she had to measure up or risk losing her parents' love.

And this ended up causing her to be in pain.

She can't even contact Choi Ryung as her brother just started working as Sf9 manager, that's why she has been keeping her problem to herself.

Sometimes, emotional abuse is just love that's made to feel like it has conditions. If your parents' affection was ever determined by how you performed in school, sports and others, that has a way of leaving a mark.

But it's important to remember that there are others who will love you unconditionally.

Kang Woo then brings Jeongin back to his dorm or his members will worry for him after they visit Hae-won.

"Sorry hyung, I take some time to bring him home".

Chan smile while waving his hand, "nah it's okay Jihyuk already tell me where you bring him"

Kang Woo literally forgot about Jihyuk existing.

"Kang Woo ya, can you wait for a while? I will change my clothes first and I want to give you something". His members were currently in the living room watching TV together.

"Here", Jeongin gave Kang Woo a gift box and a group picture of Hae-won, Jiwoo, Jeongin, Chenle, Sungchan, Beomgyu and Kang Woo himself to him.

Avoid the pain and meet another pain

아픔을 피해 또 다른 아픔을 만나

Couldn't I find the happiness that was next to me?

옆에 있던 행복을 못 찾았을까

(Btob— Beautiful Pain (아름답고도 아프구나))

"Happy birthday Kang Woo"

The one who always smiles all the time finally broke down and he cried in front of his best friend and his other member.

The day she passed away was supposed to be his happy day, his birthday.