She grabbed her bag, getting out the car.

Breezy opened his door, and Kailani dropped her bag, grabbing him in a rough kiss.

"I missed you." He grunted, pulling her hair back and kissing her neck as she smiled.

"Show me." She moaned, and he chuckled.

"Nah you good baby." He pecked her lips, and she pouted.

"I said I missed you." He repeated, slapping her ass before gripping it in his large hand.

"I missed you too Reece. Pick me up." She held her arms up, and he picked her up, carrying her to his room.

"Why you won't fuck me Chris?" She mumbled in his neck, as he laid down with her.

"Why you got this little ass shit on?" He pulled on her small crop top and boxers.

"Answer me please." She climbed in his lap, and he shrugged.

"You 17 baby." He said, and she rolled her eyes.

"What you think Ima press charges on you or something? I'm pursuing you, not the other way around." She replied as he held her waist.

"Why you wanna fuck on me?" He asked her, gripping her boobs, and she bit her lip.

"Look at you. What you mean why?" She frowned, and he chuckled.

"Take this off, I wanna look at you." He pulled her shirt over her head, and she rose up, pulling her boxers off, revealing her naked body.

"You so pretty." He dragged his finger down her slit, biting his lip at how wet she was.

"Come on I can be pretty while you fuck me. I want you inside of me." She whimpered, and he groaned.

"No Nene you got a boyfriend girl." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes.

"I definitely would not be at your house naked, if I had a boyfriend." She said, and he shrugged.

"You know what I mean baby." He replied, and she frowned.

"What you want me to do? Beg for it? You wanna hear me beg for you?" She asked, locking eyes with him, and he smirked.

"Mhm lemme hear you." He grabbed her neck, and she laughed, making him smile.

"You smell good." He said, and she put her head in his neck.

"Thank you handsome." She replied, and he nodded.

She didn't know if she actually wanted him in that way, or if she just wanted to have sex with him.

She kissed his neck, leaving a hickey, and he moaned, making her bite her lip.

"You and your pretty ass voice." She pulled away, looking at him.

"I'm really trying not to fuck you. Watch out mama." He chuckled, grabbing her hand that was in his pants.

She smiled, getting off of him, and laying next to him.

He climbed on top of her, and she laughed.

He pulled his basketball shorts off, sliding his dick down her slit, and she moaned.

"I want you so bad baby." He bit his lip, looking up at her.

"Put it in me Maurice." She whimpered, and he groaned.

He tapped his dick against her clit, and her legs slightly trembled.

"Wanna see what I can do just off looking at you?" He smirked, and she nodded.