"I already knew. The gun was too light." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"You would've died for me girl?" He rubbed her back, and she shrugged.

"I would die for you, but I definitely would not kill myself for you. I'm dumb, but I ain't that dumb." She said, and he laughed again.

He grabbed her neck, bringing her in for a kiss. She let his tongue enter her mouth, moaning into the kiss. He pulled away, wiping her face.

"We don't have to be together right now if you don't want to mama. I just want you to know I love you. You got my whole heart Nene." Kentrell mumbled against her lips, and she smiled.

"Thank you Ken. I love you the most. You know we not done, but we need a break baby. I wanna give you the best of me, and obviously neither one of our crazy asses are in the right head space for each other." She said, and he chuckled.

"I think so too. You still mine forever. I love you." He replied, and she smiled.

"I love you too."

Kentrell held her waist as they brushed their teeth, watching as she washed her face.

"You don't want me touching you right now Nene?" He mumbled, and she turned to face him.

"Kentrell stop doing your voice like that. It's manipulative and I don't like that." She said, and he frowned.

"I'm not even doing nothin' though? I asked a question." He tilted his head to the side.

"You always change your voice to this real soft ass, sweet ass tone that make me wanna do whatever you want. Stop doing it." She replied, and he smirked.

"Let me fuck on you. You want some dick?" He asked, kissing her neck.

She moaned, and he chuckled, rubbing against her clit.

"Mm mm, no. No, Ken I don't wanna have sex with you." She moved away from him, and he pulled his hand out of her, putting his fingers in his mouth.

Kentrell held eye contact with her as he groaned, and she bit her lip as her body got hot.

"No Kentrell." She repeated, going to her dresser.

"Where you going?" He frowned, watching her pack a bag.

"Does it matter?" She chuckled, rubbing her eye as she put her face soap in it.

"Kailani I'm trying so hard not to kill him, I swear on my life if I ever catch you with him I'ma kill him right in front of you." Kentrell mugged her.

"Yup, I hear you." She shrugged, throwing some shoes in her bag and zipping it up.

"So you really finna leave me to go be with him?" He grabbed her neck as she tried walking out the door.

"Kentrell get off me. I'm single, what I do doesn't really concern you. You can go fuck somebody if you want to hell." Kailani pulled out of his grip, and he followed her to her garage.

"I will. Ima fuck the shit out of her, how I be doing you." He said, watching her get in her car.

"Don't kill her." She smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"I love and hate you so bad." Kentrell mumbled, leaning his head in her window.

"Mhm I hear you Ken. I love you too, watch out. I'll be back in a few days, you can spend the night with me." She said, and he nodded, slowly backing up.

She waved, and watched him flick her off, making her laugh as she pulled away.

About 20 minutes later, she pulled in Breezy's garage.