.eleven.

(Michael sister room photos is up there)

Jazilyns's POV

I woke up, I don't know where.

I feel pain all over my body, it was sucks.

Suddenly Ashton voice is closer, he's come in to the room with all the boys.

"Hi Jaz, are you feel better now?" Ashton ask me
"Yes, it's just a little pain" i lied.
Okay then, c'mon the breakfast is ready" Luke said.

"Wait" i said, "what happened last night?" I said.

No one could answer my question,
"Please tell me, don't hide it from me, i need to know, please" i beg.

"I'll tell you everything, but you have to eat first" Calum spoke.

"Okay" i said. Then we go to downstairs and eat.

"By the way, whose room is that?"
I said. "It's Michael sister room, she left for a party and not come back, so Michael told us to put you down on Hers" Ashton said.

"Oh" i said, "it's a beautiful room btw" i smiled.

"it's cold" i said.

Luke stand up and grab a Jacket and put it on me, "thank you Luke" i said.

Calum looked annoyed.

After the breakfast sessions, we're going to michael room, they're going to play FIFA games.

"Calum, please explain what happened last night?" i said, "okay" he said.

"Guys, i have to talk to Jazilyns for a while, I'll be back" Calum said.

We're headed to Michael sister room.

"Okay, so what happened?" I said, "you're went to a date with Taron, aren't you?" He said, "yes, I remembered that he took me to a bar named 'Mexico bar night' and one of Taron friend, say thank you to Taron to bring me to him, i'm scared. And i tried to run away, but some of people, took me back and threw me into a room, and someone's there, but I don't know who is he and he said don't run away again because he's already paid me expensively, and everything went black" i said.

He reply "yeah, he's Connor, and.. You got poisoned by him, and I don't know what happened, but he said that, mmm" i say "What? What did he said?!, please Calum, t-tel me" tears started running down my face, Calum held me tight.

"He said that, you've been slept with him" Calum said, i crying out loud, and he held me tighter, "don't worry" Calum said again.

"But I've slept with a stranger, and I don't even know him, I don't even awake, I'm such a fucking idiot" i yelled and crying more and more, "no no don't blame yourself, it's not your mistake, I'll take care of you, not letting anyone hurt you or do something wrong to you, i promise, I'm here for you baby, don't cry" he said, and i smiled.

And then i feel asleep on Calum's arms, it's warm and comfortable.

---------------------------------------------------
Jazilyns;(
I'll update soon!
Sorry for not updating for a while.
Ily <3
Please comment & vote guys XD