.ten.

(Calum's outfit)

Calum's POV
i grab my acoustic guitar and started to play "everything I didn't say".

"Rangg..rangg" I heard someone phone rang, it's Ashton's. I stopped playing guitar.

"Hello Jaz, where are you? It's already.." Ashton doesn't finished his words,
"Ash please speaker the voice" i yelled.
"Ashton, please help me!!" She yelled "at Mexico.." She doesn't even finished her words.
The calls dead.

I grab my key and Ashton too. "I'll go for her" i said. "We're going together" Ashton said. I started to ran outside followed by my 3 friends.

Once we were driving, "where are we going, she doesn't even tell us" Michael said, "she said it was Mexico" Ashton said, "Mexico Bar Night, i know exactly where bad boys will going to, she's go on a date with Taron" i spoke.

And after the simple conversation, everything went silent.

Once we arrived, i get out of my car, and run to inside, i found a room, i know exactly where she was.

Someone stopped me from my way, "what the heck man?" I said, "don't you dare to get in there, someone's happy there" he spoke. "I don't even care" i said and continue my walk,
I opened the door,

She was sleep under the blanket with Connor, he's ones of Taron closest friends. And he likes to play with girls. I think, Jazilyns was the innocent one, she doesn't know anything, why did they do this? She doesn't even have a problem with them.

I ran to where they was sleeping. "Hey you bastard, get up!, what are you doing??" I said.

"Oh, poor you Calum, she already had fun with me, not you, at least, I'm the first" he said. I pump my fist to his jaw, and he punched me back, "don't you fucking dare, Connor, she's not worth it for you, she's not deserve you!" I yelled, "but then? What are you gonna do?, i already got her, especially her virginity" he laughed.

Ashton started to ran to us and started to puched Connor.

I leave the bar with Jazilyns in my hand, with the bridal style.

I drove to Michael house.
"Jaz, please don't do this again to me, I'll protect you forever, you'll be safe with me, lay in my arms, one thing you have to know,

I love you"

I said to her, but she still asleep because of the pill Connor gave to her, so, all of the words that came out from my mouth, it's just a waste.

But why Luke doesn't speak a word?

---------------------------------------------------

Idk
I'm frustrated
I'm crazy with this story
Poor Jazilyns;(

Please keep reading guys, i always lose a person ;(
But thank you for who keep reading this story!
Ily <3
I think my story is too ugly,
So I think I'll going to stop this ;(
But just wait xD