.eight.

(Jazilyns's outfit is up there)

Jazilyns's POV

I went to Ashton's room to find Calum.

I opened the door, and say "Cal, i think, i changed my mind, I'll go to sleepover at Michael's house tonight, but i will go to something called date maybe, with my friend, so I'll go to Michael's at night, is it okay?, and can you do me a favor, to tell Ashton that I'll be back soon?"
"Hmm.. Okay" he said without connecting his eyes with me, "mm..okay, see you soon!" I hung up and closed the door.

It's already 6.15 pm so i just have a few more minutes to get ready..

I went to my bedroom, and go to take a shower, I let the cold water touched with my body.

After took a shower for a minutes, i grabs my underwear and my bra, and i wear my black crop tops and denim shorts, with a red jackets.

I curled my hair a tiny bit, and grab my leather high heels.

Until i heard a knock on my house door.
I ran downstairs and opened the door, it's Taron, he's wearing a black polo shirts, and black skinny jeans, with a maroon snapback. He's so fashionable.

And Gorgeous.

"Hi, thanks for pick me up" i said
"It's okay, let's go" he said
We're going to his car and he started driving.
"Where are we going?" I said
"Wherever it was, you already with me babe" he smirked.

I'm scared.
How if he doing something wrong to me?
How come?
What should i do?
I just stared at the car window with my panic feelings.

Once i arrived, i see, where did he bought me.

----------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody!
Poor Jazilyns..
How should she do?
Leave your comments!
Thanks for who keep reading this story!
But i think my grammar and spelling are not perfect, too much wrong. I'm sorry guys! ;( I'll be updating soon!
Ily! ;)
<3