.seven.

Once I arrived, i ran upstairs to my room, Ashton wasn't home, maybe he was practicing at Michael house, luckily they don't practices here, or I'll be meet with Calum, I'm still not ready.

I grab my MacBook and opened skype, i press Shailene's name.

She's one and the only friend of mine. She's already be friends with me like 4 years. She's the one i trusted.

When Shailene answer my call, she say "hi buddy", "hello babe" i said, "what r you doing?" She answer me "just skypiing with u, and you?" "Just bored and skypiing you" i answer, "Shai, i have some troubles here, would you please come over here?" I beg, "hmm.. Maybe i should come at 5 pm, is it okay?" She asked, "okay, see ya later!" And then i hung up.

I headed to downstairs to get some foods and drink, but then i heard a voice of boy, singing.

I saw him. The only one. Calum's here. Without his band mates.

"Oh hi Jaz, I'm sorry, I thought there's no one here, so i came here without any permission. Ashton told me to get his clothes because he want to sleepover at Michael house tonight, wanna join us?" He said, "oh okay, thank you, but i have a friend who wants to come over here tonight, so if i feel so lonely, I'll text you to sleepover at Michael's too" i smiled, "okay, see ya later, goodbyee" he hung up to Ashton's room.

I feel weird, if he talks to me, i feel strange, like, there's a butterflies in my stomach, my body's freeze, and if i breathe it's hard.

I feel weird.

I feel my phone buzz, i see there's a message from Shailene, i open that,

From : ShaylynsxxD
"Hi Jazz! I'm so so so sorry, I can't go to your place tonight, my mom just told me that i have to meet some of my mom's people, so I'm sorry Jaz! Love yaa!, I'll go to your place later!"

I sigh, and not reply her message, I'm not mad, but i just, i just fucking bored, am i gonna go to sleepover at Michael house?.. Yes i am, I'm so lonely here, i need Ashton.

And Calum.

----------------------------------------------------
Guys, I'm sorry, tomorrow I'll be Have a mid term test, so I'll promise I'll be update very very soon! Ily <3